24th July 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for upcoming CPT online Exam?

if we want to apply for cpt online exam how we can apply for it of latest upcoming exam

27th August 2011, 01:08 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for upcoming CPT online Exam?

About CPT :-

[QUOTE]if we want to apply for cpt online exam how we can apply for it of latest upcoming exam

Notification for CPT December exam has not been published officially. Alternatively the candidate may fill up the examination application form online at www.icaiexam.icai.org from First week of October ,2011 ( 10:00 hrs) to End October, 2011 ( 17:30hrs) and remit the fee online by using either VISA or Master Credit / Debit Card.

The Common Proficiency Test (CPT) Paper-Pencil mode Examination will be held on xx December, 2011 in accordance

with the revised scheme of education, training and examination of the Chartered Accountancy Course.

Exam Includes

Section - A Fundamentals of Accounting
Section - B Mercantile Laws

Section - C General Economics
Section - D Quantitative Aptitude

Fee Details

The application form will cost you around 600 rupees, In contrast to CPT Exam There will be one pencil mode exam on xx Dec 2011

How to Apply: Application form duly filled accompanied through self-attested Xerox copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials, along with a crossed DD of Suggested fee send to Below Given address:

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Post Box No.7112, ICAI BHAWAN, Indraprastha Marg
New Delhi – 110002
18th December 2011, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I wanna know that can i pay the cpt examination fee online & examination offline. There is any specified date for payment of cpt examination fees.

Hope that you solve it shortly.
12th January 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

procedure of applying for cpt exam
19th January 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Respected,
I want to know when is cpt online exam 2012, can i applied for cpt online and paper pencil mode with same registration number.
26th November 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

When is the upcoming online cpt exam is held...also tell the. Last date for registering and the procedure of the same.....plzzz rply asap
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?