8th October 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission criteria for CS after graduation? What is the percentage required to get admission in CS?

what is the admission criteria of cs ? after graduation which percentage is required to get admission in cs

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Regular MBA course having completed B.Com course with 44% of marks?
  2. Minimum CGPA in engineering for appearing in GRE? How much to score in 12th?
  3. What is the admission criteria for CS after graduation? What is the percentage required to get admission in CS?
  4. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  5. Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?
  6. After M.Ed can I do PhD in Education? What other higher studies options are there?
  7. How much percentage is required in class 10th and 12th? What is the procedure and criteria for admission?
  8. What's the minimum percentage required in graduation for getting admission in B.Ed course? I have only 42% marks in BA
  9. How much is the percentage required in graduation for admission in MBA
  10. MBA in Surat for CMAT aspirant who has secured 49.78% in graduation?
  11. Date of sale of admission form? What is the percentage required for admission?
  12. Can I give Entrance Exam for MBA course having scored 43% in B.Com course?
  13. Admission procedure for Company Secretary course? Minimum percentage required?
  14. Eligibility for admission in NIFT after B.Com and minimum percentage required
  15. Is it possible to do LLB course after B.Com?
  16. How much percentage is required to get admission in top colleges in Punjab?
  17. Qualifications required to join CS(Company Secretary) executive? Percentage criteria for admission? Is there any entrance exam for that? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What I have to do to take admission in Journalism? What is the criteria for this? Percentage required in B.Com for Journalism?
26th November 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission criteria for CS after graduation? What is the percentage required to get admission in CS?

http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-admission-criteria-cs-after-graduation-what-percentage-required-get-admission-cs-957335.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?