16th May 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

How to become an aeronautical engineering after studying diploma 2nd year?

dear sir,
my sister is studying diplamo 2nd year now she want became an aeronutial engineering ...what she have to study after her diplamo ? how much percentage she want... to select in aeronutical engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in B.E aeronautical engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering
  2. How can I get Job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BE in Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. How can I take admission in 2nd year B.Tech(Aeronautical engineering) after completing 1 year diploma in Electrical engineering?
  4. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to go for aeronautical engineering? I am studying in diploma mechanical
  6. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering B.Tech in 2nd year after diploma in Electrical Engineering? What is the basic procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year? -- [New]
  8. How to join Aeronautical engineering for 2nd year Diploma student of Electrical and Electronics student?
  9. Can I join IIST after doing diploma in aeronautical engineering 2nd year
  10. What can I do after Aeronautical engineering? I am studying diploma in aeronautical engineering
  11. Can I get admission in 2nd year in Aeronautical Engineering after passing computer engineering diploma?
  12. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering in Tamilnadu after studying diploma in ETC?
  13. Can I join IIST after diploma in aeronautical engineering
  14. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma? I have just completed my 2nd year in electronics and communication engineering
  15. Can I get admission in B.E. in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission for 2nd year in HAL? I am studying in 1st year B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering
  17. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical or Marine engineering? I have completed 2nd year computer engineering diploma
  18. can I take diploma in Aeronautical engineering after completing 10th with 52% marks
27th April 2014, 09:20 AM
BHAWANI SHINES

Default Re: How to become an aeronautical engineering after studying diploma 2nd year?

hello,
aeronautical engineering is equivalent to B.tech engineering
it is a full time 4 yr course, new &100% job placement .
though there are limited colleges offering the aeronautical course.

eligibility criteria:- should have 10+2 with physics, chemistry, mathematics
minimum 60%of aggregate marks
should have a graduate degree (B.E./B.Tech)
or
diploma in aeronautics
also pass the entrance JEE conducted by IIT's
duration :- 4 yrs
fee structure:-4 yr degree program ( yrly semester)
approximately :- Rs.55000
6th May 2014, 01:40 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to become an aeronautical engineering after studying diploma 2nd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir,
my sister is studying diplamo 2nd year now she want became an aeronutial engineering ...what she have to study after her diplamo ? how much percentage she want... to select in aeronutical engineering
After completing Diploma course you need to apply for Higher degree courses like, B.Tech/B.E in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering in order to become an aeronautical engineer. The duration of the program is four years. You can directly apply for 2nd year in B/.Tech/BE course through lateral entry scheme. To get admission get admission through lateral entry, you need to score minimum 60% percentage of marks in Diploma course. There are numerous Engineering colleges which gives admission through lateral entry. So, please Check the nearest Diploma institution to check this course availability.
  • KMR Institute of Engineering and Technology Laxman Reddy Avenue, Dundigal, Qutbullapur.
  • Mannan Inst. Of Science and Technology Aloor (V), Chevella (M), R.R. Dist
  • Sree Chaitanya College of Engineering LMD Colony, Karimangar
  • Vivekananda Institute of Technology and Science Behind University PG College, Sharadanagar.
  • Aditya Institute of Technology and Management K. Kotturu, TEKKALI, Srikakulam dist.
  • Nehru Institute of Engineering and Technology
  • Academy of Aviation Engineering & Technology(Visakhapatnam)
  • Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Hyderabad
  • Mallareddy College of Engineering & Technology(Hakimpet)
  • Vignan’s Institute of Technology & Aeronautical Engineering, Nalgonda
  • Institute of Aeronautical Engineering Dundigul, Quthbullapur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?