5th January 2013, 05:54 PM
vijay.rajvijay.singh14@gm

How to join customs officer in Airport after completing 12th in commerce?

Hello sir i completing my +2 in commerce side and i want join in custom officer in airport please give me information about these post

1st August 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join customs officer in Airport after completing 12th in commerce?

what coures should be done for airport custom officer after completing B.A?
1st August 2013, 08:32 PM
Jaynitkumar

Location: At-Lalmohan Nagar,P/o-Pahunsara,Block-Raniganj,Disttrict-Araria (Bihar) 854312
Default Re: How to join customs officer in Airport after completing 12th in commerce?

You have to appear for civil service examination to become a customs officer. This exam is conducted by UPSC. After clearing this exam you can enter into many services including Indian Customs and Central Exercise Services. There are two parts in this exam. The first one is the preliminary exam and the second one is the main exam. The eligibility for appearing for this exam is to have completed graduation from any recognized university. The minimum age required for applying for this exam is to be above 19 years of age. You should obtain a minimum of 55% marks to appear for this exam. Many prominent periodicals, leading newspapers and official websites notify about this exam.
18th June 2014, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I am Lijo Thomas Abraham From Kadammanitta.How can I Obtain Job In Airline management after 12th Commerce Without Civil Exam?
24th November 2014, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

dear friends,
i am robinson , now i am studing 3 year english, so i wand become custems officer so tell me how to join.
17th February 2021, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Im krishnendhu, 20 yrs old.From Kerala, kochi. Sir my ambition is to become a custom officer. So now i am doing my degree ( B. Com with Aviation ) next what can i do for this job. Please help me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?