28th April 2015, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

How to become an Astrological Engineer? Minimum eligibility criteria and institutions in India and Abroad offering this course?

I have passed 12th in GSEB (Gujarat Board).I have interest in astronomy. Can I get information of how to become astronomical engineer and what is minimum elligibility? also i require information abouty institutions in india and abroad.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for MDS outside India? Diploma courses in India and Abroad?
  2. Can I do MDS in abroad after completing BDS in India? Minimum eligibility criteria required to apply?
  3. Colleges offering courses in Marin Law in India or Abroad? Eligibility for the course and the future prospects of the course?
  4. Best institutes in an around India offering Ph.D in Olericulture with high standards of research with stipend? What is the eligibility criteria and requirements of those institutions?
  5. How can I do PHD after PG Diploma in Journalism? List of institutes offering this course in India?
  6. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  7. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  8. Eligibility criteria for higher studies in foreign countries after B.Tech. in ECE?
  9. What is the scope to do PG Automobile Designing? Institutes offering the course in India and Abroad?
  10. Top colleges offering PG programs in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in India and Abroad? What is the admission criteria?
  11. Eligibility criteria for PhD VLSI Design in India or Abroad?
  12. Scope of BDS abroad? Eligibility criteria for MDS outside India? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the eligibility criteria to study abroad?
  14. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria in India or aboard, offering M.Sc course in human genetics stream? I am pursuing B.Sc in agricultural sciences from Dharwad
  15. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in Food Technology after 12th with PCM? List of institutes in India and Abroad offering the course? Admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  16. Eligibility to become a teacher for M.Pharma candidate who has completed from NIPER, Mohali? List of institutions offering Ph.D in India?
  17. List of Institutions in India offering admissions to B.Tech Biotechnology course?
  18. Procedure to apply for CS course? Institutions offering CS course in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?