5th March 2011, 11:00 PM
devarapallisuneeta

How to become an auditor of FDA,TGA, Pharmaceutics after M.Sc. in Chemistry?

Sir,

I want to become a good auditor of(FDA,TGA, Pharmaceuticals ,etc). present i am M.Sc chemistry.I want to do phd . Please give me gauidence about that

thanks& regards

D.Suneeta

8th March 2011, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an auditor of FDA,TGA, Pharmaceutics after M.Sc. in Chemistry?

I did Msc chemistry ,But i want to do Auditor Course ,is there any courses available in Distance Education.........
23rd March 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an auditor of FDA,TGA, Pharmaceutics after M.Sc. in Chemistry?

i am working in medical device industry & i have a huge experience in this field. i want to become an auditor. i am a science gratitude in chemistry & completed my study in 1998.

pl. guide me how to become an auditor.
28th April 2011, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

How to become an auditer

Thanks
From
[email protected]
22nd July 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

what is exactly the role of food auditor? and is food inspector and auditor the same?
29th December 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

I want to become a good auditor of(FDA,TGA, Pharmaceuticals ,etc). presently i am working in dishman pharma ( i had done M.Sc chemistry ). Please give me gauidence about how can i become auditor of Pharmaceuticals company. Suggest me some institutes in india from where i can do this related courses .please reply me on [email protected]
thanks& regards
27th February 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/ Madam,

What are the ways to become an FDA Auditor In India.Specifically Pharma Auditor.
Eligibility Criteria.

Regards,
Mritunjay Awasthi
7th November 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am very much intersted in becomeing an good auditor. For this i require your guidence, i have completed by M. pharma. in Quality Assurance and resently working in glenmark pharmaceuticals and suggest me some institution where i can do this related course.

Reagards
Abhijeet Anil Lahoti
Email Id: [email protected]
5th December 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

how to become auditor done Msc. in Chemistry
20th May 2014, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

: How to become an auditor of FDA,Pharmaceutics after M.Sc. in Chemistry?
sir i done Msc in chemistry , so plz guide me how i become auditor.
20th May 2014, 04:58 PM
92chetan

how to become auditorof FDA,TGA, Pharmaceutics after M.Sc. in Chemistry?
sir i did Msc in chemistry,sir plz guide me how to become auditor.
20th May 2014, 05:01 PM
92chetan

sir i did M.Sc in chemistry , sir plz guide me how i become auditor?im from mumbai.
15th February 2017, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

How to become auditor of FDA,TGA, Pharmaceutics after M.Sc. in Chemistry?
I did M.sc in chemistry, sir please guide me how to become auditor.
2nd April 2017, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

How to become auditor of FDA, pharmaceutical after M.sc chemistry ?
I did M.Sc chemistry and 13 year of experience in quantity control in pharmaceutical industry,sir please guide me how to become a auditor.
14th June 2017, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

How to become auditor of FDA, pharmaceutical after B.PHARM

I did BACHELOR OF PHARMACY and 7 year of experience in Analytical quality assurance in pharmaceutical industry(DR REDDYS LAB), sir please guide me how to become a auditor.

regards
DIPTI PRADHAN
[email protected]
5th October 2019, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir, How To become a FDA Auditor, I had completed my M. Pharmacy, 4 year's experience in IPQA department in pharmaceutical industry. Please, Guide me how to become a auditor .

Regards,
D. Lokesh
[email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?