5th May 2016, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do M.Sc Chemistry externally?

How can I do MSc Externally? I want to do MSc Chemistry

i want to do msc chemistry but i can't do regularly so ,plz tell me about how i do msc externally? it's happen? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? Waiting for the answer.

Related Questions:

7th May 2016, 12:04 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do M.Sc Chemistry externally?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can I do MSc Externally? I want to do MSc Chemistry

i want to do msc chemistry but i can't do regularly so ,plz tell me about how i do msc externally? it's happen? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? Waiting for the answer.
The aspirant can study M.Sc Chemistry externally through various universities in India. You have to apply to the course either online or offline mode. After short listing you will be called for the admission to the course and you have to pay the fees before admission. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in B.Sc Chemistry from a recognised university. The duration of the course is 2 years. The course is available in distance mode in the following universities;

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?