18th December 2012, 10:05 PM
dipanwitapaul

How to become a B.Ed teacher training in correspondence? I am a pure science graduate with 49% marks

sir i am a pure science graduate with 49 % marks from burdwan university ,west bengal. Now i live in jamshedpur ,jharkhand,and want to do B.Ed teacher training in correspondence. So kindly tell me the name of colleges of B.Ed with NCTE recognisatn of my interest, as near as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure for B.Ed? Eligibility without any teaching experience?
  2. Primary teacher training through correspondence? Free training along with stipend?
  3. Qualifications required for B.Ed course?
  4. How to do B.Ed through correspondence after passing B.Com with 40% marks
  5. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I take admission in B.Ed after completing graduation from university of Delhi?
  7. Universities in Kerala offering B.Ed through correspondence(Government Approved B.Ed correspondence course)? Which are the study centres in Kerala?
  8. How to do bachelor education from Manipur University? I am doing PG in sociology from Kanpur University?
  9. Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?
  10. Can I do BSc teacher training course after 12th from science stream?
  11. Can I get Teacher job while doing B.Com from Delhi University or do I need to do any other course? -- [New]
  12. What is pure Science all about? Requirements needed for it? Is it possible to take pure Science after 12th? How much percentage of marks required to be eligible? Job opportunities and Salary structure?
  13. Is it possible to give B.Ed entrance exam in Assam after passing BCA from Faridabad(Delhi)? What is the entrance exam date?
  14. Minimum marks required for IGNOU B.Ed entrance?
  15. How to do distance B.Ed while working as a teacher
  16. Am I eligible for PGT DSSSB after scoring 49.50% in M.A and 64% in B.Ed?
  17. What is the age limit for BC-E females for Andhra TET exam?
  18. Which are the universities offering B.Ed correspondence course for NRI? I am a BCO graduate
1st April 2014, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a B.Ed teacher training in correspondence? I am a pure science graduate with 49% marks

Dear Sir,
I have done MCA and was teaching in private school for last 3 years. Now i am interested to do BEd in computer science stream. Could you please suggest me any college which provide BEd in computer stream, the course should be correspondence and CBSE affiliated.

Thanks in advance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?