23rd December 2016, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Commercial Pilot after 12th? List of institution in India and abroad with fee structure?

Hello sir, I am studying in 12th with Science and want to become a Commercial Pilot. What should I do for it? List of institution in India and abroad with fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Best training centers in India and Abroad for Commercial Pilot training? Fee structure?
  2. List of best government college of commercial pilot in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission?
  3. Complete Procedure to become a Commercial Pilot? List of Colleges offering Commercial Pilot Training? What will be the fee structure for this?
  4. Is it beneficial to do Commercial Pilot Training in Abroad after completing 12th?
  5. How can I become a commercial Pilot being in India? What is the minimum fee structure?
  6. How to become a commercial pilot in India? List of best institutes in India to get training
  7. Best colleges for commercial pilot training? fee structure, placements and exam dates -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the fee structure of Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) training and what is the course duration?
  9. Best government college of commercial pilot in India? Its fee structure, procedure for admission and entrance test?
  10. Best institutes in India for Commercial Pilot Course?
  11. What is the procedure and fee structure to do commercial pilot?
  12. Percentage required in 12th non medical to apply for commercial pilot? What is the fee structure?
  13. Fees structure for Commercial Pilot training in Hyderabad or anywhere else in India?
  14. Best colleges for Training of Commercial Pilot in India? Date of Exam, Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for the course?
  15. How many years does it take for a women to become a commercial pilot after 12th standard? What is the fee structure? Salary for a lady commercial pilot?
  16. Can one become a commercial pilot in India/Abroad through NDA?
  17. Total fee expenses of Commercial Pilot Training?
  18. Best colleges in India and Abroad for studies after 12th? Entrance exam and fee structure?
24th December 2016, 01:42 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Commercial Pilot after 12th? List of institution in India and abroad with fee structure?

Procedure to become a Commercial Pilot after 12th:-

The candidate should have passed 12th with a minimum of 50% marks in Mathematics and Physics can apply for Commercial Pilot Training course in India.

The candidates should be physically fit to fly and should have good vision.

The course is available in various institutions in India .

There will be an entrance test conducted by the institution for the admission.

You can apply to the Institutions after 12th examination for the admission.

List of best colleges for Commercial Pilot Training in India :-

Sharda India innovation Academy, Delhi

Assam Flying Club, Guwahati airport Guwahati

Academy Private Limited, Morya school, Tamil Nadu

Orient Flight School, Tamil Nadu

Aeroism Flight Academy Florida, USA
14th July 2017, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a Commercial Pilot after 12th? List of institution in India and abroad with fee structure?

What entrance exam shall I appear after 12th to study in commercial pilot institution

I'm in science stream without biology instead I took computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?