21st April 2016, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Total fee expenses of Commercial Pilot Training?

Sir,
My daughter want do a Pilot Training. She has completed her 12th from Science stream. Kindly tell me what is the fee expenses of Commercial Pilot Training. Please inform me.
Regards-
Sarifuddin Laskar

23rd April 2016, 12:43 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Total fee expenses of Commercial Pilot Training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
My daughter want do a Pilot Training. She has completed her 12th from Science stream. Kindly tell me what is the fee expenses of Commercial Pilot Training. Please inform me.
Regards-
Sarifuddin Laskar
The fee expenses in Government Aviation Training Institute for Commercial Pilot Training are as follows;
Ground School Fees – Rs 1,60,000
Flying Fees – Approximately Rs 10,000 per hour.
The website link ishttp://www.flywithgati.com/aviation-...s/per-rate.php
The real cost will be around Rs 20 to 30 lakhs for the course.
20th January 2017, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Total fee expenses of Commercial Pilot Training?

If the student passed NDA with good marks, is the government given compensation on the fees for SC/ST candidates?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?