2nd September 2011, 11:53 AM
harish.poduri

How to become a Constable having completed 10+2 with 80% and pursuing 2nd year B.Tech?

Iam completed 10+2 with 80%. Iam doing my B.tech-2year. Iwish to join as a consitable

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Tech in IIT after pursuing B.Tech 2nd year Aeronautical engineering?
  2. Any scholarships would be given to 2nd year B.Tech students? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to apply for summer internship after pursuing 2nd year B.Tech Bioinformatics from VIT university
  4. Internship or training programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 2nd year pursuing candidate?
  5. Which course I should do for my better future prospective? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with mechanical stream
  6. Am I eligible to get Scholarship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech and secured 75% in first year of B.Tech?
  7. Am I eligible to write ICET Exam pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
  8. Where can I do internship in 2nd year while pursuing mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  9. How can I enter into Defence being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc having completed NCC B Certificate and going to get C certificate?
  10. What is the procedure for applying internship after B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
  11. How can I become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  12. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  13. How can I prepare for GATE? I have completed B.Tech 2nd year
  14. Can I opt in software field after pursuing B.Tech 2nd year?
  15. How to do an internship in Bangalore? Which are the companies offering internship?
  16. Can I take admission in 2nd year B.Tech program in IPU?
  17. How to apply for Bank Jobs being a candidate having completed Intermediate and pursuing 2nd year of Graduation in BA?
  18. List of short term courses available for an 2nd year B.Tech(EEE) candidates?
10th December 2011, 05:18 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Constable having completed 10+2 with 80% and pursuing 2nd year B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by harish.poduri View Post
Iam completed 10+2 with 80%. Iam doing my B.tech-2year. Iwish to join as a consitable
Hello friend,
To become a constable, you have to go through Constable Recruitment Entrance Exam, which is conducted by Staff Selection Commission. To be eligible for this exam you must have passed +2 level from any recognized board.The minimum age limit for this job is 18 and above.
You can apply on all India basis as well as on the basis of state. Student opting for this job must posses the physical fitness standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?