24th October 2011, 03:50 AM
amitshukla280

How can I enter into Defence being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc having completed NCC B Certificate and going to get C certificate?

I am appearing in b.sc 2nd year.and i have completed n.c.c B cirtificate .and this yr i will get C . So please suggest me that how can i entered in defence by this .

Related Questions:
24th October 2011, 06:42 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I enter into Defence being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc having completed NCC B Certificate and going to get C certificate?

dear friend,
My friend your NCC certificate will not going to help you to get a job in defense..

But after completion of your B.Sc , you can appear in CDS exam..
Through the exam you can get a chance to join in defense..

If you able to crack the exam then you have to go through the SSB interview..
After clearing the SSB you can join in defense in officer post..

So, go for it..
All the best.
4th December 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I enter into Defence being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc having completed NCC B Certificate and going to get C certificate?

sir i am 3rd year student of bachlar of engineering.can i join ncc for b$ c certificate.i have NCC A certificate.i want to join officer rank in defence.
18th December 2013, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam
As I was completed my Graduation B.Sc (B.Z.C )in the year 2012. can I join in Defence /Navy and how can I apply for it? and I am a girl.what is the process for it? please give me the details for it.

Thanks and Regards
Bhavana.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?