30th May 2012, 09:30 AM
draquala

How to become a Data Base Administrator after completion of 12th Class?

i have just passed 12 and i want to be a database administrator.. what path should i follow????

3rd May 2014, 03:34 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to become a Data Base Administrator after completion of 12th Class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by draquala View Post
i have just passed 12 and i want to be a database administrator.. what path should i follow????

We appropriate you're aspiration to become a Database Administrator. In order to become a Database Administrator you have to complete bachelor degree in Computer Science or IT from recognized university are eligible to apply for Database Administrator Post. And please don't forget to develop database management systems and programming languages. These are Important key to become a Database Administrator. Since, you're an 12th standard student. I suggest you to apply for Bachelor degree course in Computer Science or Management Information System then definitely you may become Database Administrator.

Job Prospectus for Database Administrator:-
  • Oracle Corporation
  • Microsoft Corporation
  • Adobe systems
  • Sahara Hospitals
  • Tata Consultancy Services
  • IBM
  • State Bank of India
  • ICICI
12th May 2014, 08:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Data Base Administrator after completion of 12th Class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by draquala View Post

Nice to see that you're interested to become a Data Base Administrator after completing 12th standard. If you're aspiring to become a Data Base Administrator, then you have to pursue Graduation in IT/Computer Science (OR) you can apply diploma or degree in the data base administration.

To apply for this course then the candidate should be complete 12th standard or equivalent qualification in science stream with computer science as a main subject from recognized university.

The candidate should be score minimum 60% percentage of marks in 12th standard and the applicant should be qualified in Entrance examination like, JEE/BITSAT Entrance Examination with good marks.

Steps to become Database Administrator:-

Applicant should be complete 12th standard from recognized university.
Applicant should have good knowledge in using computer.
Applicant should pursue for Diploma or degree in the Data Base Administration.
Applicant should have good knowledge in DBMSs, SQL and Programming Languages.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?