15th August 2015, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

How to become IAS with science maths stream

How to become I.A.S with science maths stream

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream is best to take in class 11 having least interest in Maths?
  2. How to become an IAS officer? How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, qualification requirements etc for becoming an IAS officer? I am in 12th standard(maths stream) -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is B.Tech honors a better choice for me? I am a Science student in Maths computer stream
  4. Is there any minimum percentage requirement to get a government job? Is it necessary to have more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th?
  5. Should I join Arts stream if I am interested in joining IAS in future?
  6. What subjects I can choose for IAS having completed 10+2 in Science stream?
  7. What is the minimum marks required in class 10th to get science, maths stream in class 11th
  8. Which field I should opt for in graduation to get selected as IAS officer?
  9. How to be an IAS officer? I am a 12th science student
  10. Can I become an IAS/IPS officer after passing commerce but not interested in Maths? What should I choose between IP and Hindi?
  11. Which subject will help me to prepare for IAS? I have passed 12th from commerce maths stream
  12. Which subject will help me to prepare for IAS? I have passed 12th from commerce maths stream
  13. If I am good in Biology, bad in Physical Science and uninterested in Maths then which stream to choose in 11th?
  14. Which stream should I take after 10th? I am interested in Maths but hate science
  15. What to do to become an IAS officer? Can I become one if I don't have Maths in my graduation?
  16. Is Maths compulsory to get into NIFT? I have just entered 12th with science stream
  17. What are the admission requirements in MGM Bhilai?
  18. What should I do to take Science stream in 11th if my Maths is weak?
19th August 2015, 02:24 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to become IAS with science maths stream

If you are interested in becoming IAS officer, you will have to give the "UPSC held Civil Service Examination". It is a common exam for getting into the IAS, IPS, etc.

To be eligible for UPSC examination aspirants needs to have following criteria :

- Educational Qualification : Graduation degree in any stream from recognized university. Final year student can also apply for this exam.

- Should be an Indian Citizen.

- Age: Aspirant should have attained 21 years of age and must not have attained 30 years of age. The upper age limit will be relaxed by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

Exam notification : The notification for the exam is usually published in the month of December every year in all leading newspaper.

Selection Procedure: Selection is done on the basis of three stages : 1. Prelim 2. Mains 3. Interview.

Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
2nd September 2015, 02:35 PM
sourabh katoch
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to become IAS with science maths stream

To become an I.A.S. or I.P.S. the stream doesn't matters. You just need to have a graduation degree in any recognised university. And you will have to clear the CSE exam conducted by UPSE which is conducted in three stages. The duration of test is almost one year. One who want to clear this exam needs to be fully focused and prepared. The syllabi of test can be found on the official website of upsc i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?