10th January 2012, 11:53 AM
jainitesh89

which are the best books for IAS, IPS and IRS? What is the eligibility to become Income Tax Inspector?

Dear Sir,
I have to appear for Prelims of UPSC. what is the eligibility, Syllabus and useful books for IAS,IPS and IRS. I don't know much more about these so i want ur help. If possible then please guide me that what is the eligibility for Income tax inspector exam also.

9th August 2012, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: which are the best books for IAS, IPS and IRS? What is the eligibility to become Income Tax Inspector?

what is difference between ias or ips question paper .is it same or not
9th December 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: which are the best books for IAS, IPS and IRS? What is the eligibility to become Income Tax Inspector?

plz send me past papers for exam of inspector sales tax and custom
16th March 2014, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Is a student after clearing bsc mathematics honours and jee- mains eligible for income tax xam?
5th February 2018, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam, Please Suggest me which one is the best book For Indian Revenue Officers (IRS) Self Study, and Also Please Confirm we have Mandatory to joint classes For (IRS) Exam Preparation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?