2nd February 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

How to become an Indian Ambassador?

how to become an Indian ambassador ?..Could you please give e the details for the same

14th September 2016, 11:12 PM
BISWAROOP JOGI

Default Re: How to become an Indian Ambassador?

->>> If you are asking about India, i.e Indian ambassadors then for that will have to appear for the Civil Services Examination (CSE) which is conducted around august every year.

->>> Once you clear the Prelims followed by mains and interview you can opt for Indian Foreign Services (IFS). Once you get selected you can become an ambassador.

->>>> Here is the complete Examination Pattern for CSE <<<<-

-> CSE is conducted in two stages Prelims and Mains which are then followed by an interview.

->> Preliminary Examination <<-

There are two compulsory papers of 200 marks each in the Civil services Prelims Exam.

-> Both the questions papers are of the objective type of two hours each.
-> The question papers will be set both in Hindi and English.
-> Blind candidates would be allowed an extra 20 minutes of time.

->> Main Examination <<-

The written examination will consist of the following papers :

Paper-I
Section 1 Essay 200 marks
Section 2 English Comprehension & English Precis 100 marks(X/XII)

Paper-II
General Studies-I 250 marks ( Indian Heritage and Culture, History and Geography of the World and Society)
Paper-III
General Studies-II 250 marks ( Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International relations )
Paper-IV
General Studies-III 250 marks ( Technology, Economic Development, Bio-diversity, Environment, Security and Disaster Management )
Paper-V
General Studies-IV 250 marks ( Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude )

Total Marks 1800
Personality Test (Interview) 275 Marks.

Grand Total 2075
15th October 2016, 02:21 PM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: How to become an Indian Ambassador?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to become an Indian ambassador ?..Could you please give e the details for the same

To become an Indian Ambassador, you have to follow these steps. It is not an easy task to become an Indian Ambassadors. You will have to do some hard work for it. You can fulfill your dream through the Civil Services Examination. I will provide you the complete details of Civil services examination.

<<<CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION >>>.

^ It is conducted every year. There are two stages in this examination which are Preliminary examination, and Main examination.

^ The preliminary examination contain objective type question of 200 marks compulsory.

^ The main examination contain 5 papers of 1800 marks. The questions are related to the General Study, English, and all other political, history, geography subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?