20th January 2016, 03:31 AM
mishra15.sonal15

What state rank is required in JEE Main to get admission in Silicon Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar?

How much mark or what rank should I secure in state in Jee main to get admission in silicon institute of technology, Bhubaneswar??

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal if secured 4959 State Rank in JEE Main?
  2. Are there any government engineering colleges in Odisha?
  3. Am I eligible to appear for ISEET? I have got 57% marks in PCM and 61% aggregate in UP board
  4. How can I get admission in Silicon Institute of Technology NSIT? I have scored 91 marks in AIEEE
  5. How to make my future in aeronautical engineering? I have scored 83% in 10th
  6. Where is the MCA entrance exam conducted in Orissa? Previous years question papers? Is there any negative marketing in this MCA entrance exam?
  7. What would be the home state for the candidate who has completed 12th and appeared in JEE Main both from different states? For which state candidate can avail state quota seat?
  8. Introducing myself, my name is swayam
  9. List of government engineering colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Does IIT Pune is a best one to get good job through civil engineering?
  11. Which college can I get after scoring 25.67 in mechanical branch and 294 in GATE
  12. How should I get admission in any three NIT after scoring 7511 state rank?
  13. Can I get silicon college C.V raman college or CET in Orissa? I got rank 580 in Orissa JEE
  14. How to get admission in NIT Surathkal?
  15. Can i expect good NIT with 29471 rank in JEE MAIN?
  16. Whether a candidate is eligible to appear in Jee Main on behalf of MP-PET if exhausted 3 chances for applying in colleges of Madhya Pradesh?
  17. How can I participate for IIT examination after passing BSEB class 10th?
  18. Can I get HBTI Kanpur after scoring 1501 state rank?
15th October 2016, 02:20 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What state rank is required in JEE Main to get admission in Silicon Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar?

Silicon Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar is one of the premier technical institute in Orissa for different engineering disciplines. In last few years, its placement has been good that is why students wish to get admission in this engineering college. This college is approved by AICTE and affiliated to BPUT.

The admission in this institute is done on basis of Joint Entrance Examination Main. You should have at least 50% marks in board exam to apply for JEE Main. But try to secure maximum marks in board exam as it will help you in getting good rank in JEE Main. If we analyze last few year counselling process, general candidates upto rank 15000 have been able to get admission in this institute. In case of OBC and SC/ST, candidates with rank more than 20000 have got admission in this institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?