25th March 2011, 08:41 PM
Shivali Saxena

M.Sc(CS) or MBA: better choice after B.Sc?

hello sir/mam
i m shivali saxena from up.
i m going to appear in b.sc. final year exam . plz tell me can i apply for m.sc.(com.sc.) in banasthali university bcoz admission is based on merit that's why i m asking this question.can i apply two courses on one application form (m.sc. and mba). how can i apply . what is admission criteria and fees structure for both . plz mention all necessary information. hurry!!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it a good choice to join MBA in Operation Management after BSc Chemistry if I have 3 years experience?
  2. M.Sc(Biotechnology) or MBA: Better choice after B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  3. Is it a good choice to join MBA in Hindustan University Chennai after finishing BSc from St Joseph's Bangalore?
  4. Can I do MBA after BSc computer science?
  5. Is BSc nursing the right choice after passing out higher secondary? Should I instead choose BSc agriculture?
  6. How to join Airline MBA after completing BSc computer science? What is the scope of Airline MBA?
  7. Is MBA in Management a better choice after BSc in MSCS?
  8. Between MBA and MC which is a better choice after completing degree in IT?
  9. Which one is better between BBA and B.Com before joining MBA? Is MBA a right choice for me if I am interested in Marketing?
  10. Which is a better choice after BSc Computer Science between MBA and MCA?
  11. ME or MBA? after B.E-Biomedical Engineering? will the MBA- Hospital management in ramachandra medical university be a better choice? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which specialization in MBA is better for BSc computer science students? Can I get a good job after completing MBA?
  13. MCA, MBA or M.Sc (Computer science): better choice after B.Sc?
  14. Which course is a better choice for me among M.Sc in IT, MCA and MBA after completion of B.Sc in IT having interest in Programming?
  15. How to join MBA IT after BSc IT?
  16. Better choice for me having completed MBA in Banking and Marketing and working under a Chartered Accountant?
  17. What should I do after completion of graduation in B.Sc Computer Science? -- [New]
  18. Should I do MBA or MBA IT after passing BCA?
26th March 2011, 01:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.Sc(CS) or MBA: better choice after B.Sc?

You must apply separately for each course. You may need to appear for the entrance exam for MBA. You need to first decide whether you are interested in the technical side or the administrative side. Based on this you need to decide which course suits you. You need to ensure that you have at least 60% marks to secure admission easily.
26th March 2011, 09:24 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Hi,
You must apply separately for each course. You may need to appear for the entrance exam for MBA. You need to first decide whether you are interested in the technical side or the administrative side. Based on this you need to decide which course suits you. You need to ensure that you have at least 60% marks to secure admission easily.
Thanks
31st March 2011, 08:06 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Both are good options out of MBA and MCA.

I would you suggest you to choose the one which you have interest and which you have already some knowledge and the one where your strengths are being fully utilized.

MCA deals with technical aspects. If you have some technical background if you are interested to continue career in the technical side, then you can go for MCA.

To join MBA, you does not require any specific previous background. Because MBA deals with all the management aspects which are essential for any business to survive.

My suggestion would be to go for MBA. MBA people are very good demand these days. Try to get admission in B-Schools to pursue MBA which will give you excellent career.

You should be so active enough. You should be able to take challenges and be ready to bear risks and you should be have good communication and convincing and all sort of skills by the time you complete your MBA.
31st March 2011, 08:32 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivali Saxena View Post
hello sir/mam
i m going to appear in b.sc. final year exam . plz tell me can i apply for m.sc.(com.sc.) in banasthali university bcoz admission is based on merit that's why i m asking this question.can i apply two courses on one application form (m.sc. and mba). how can i apply . what is admission criteria and fees structure for both . plz mention all necessary information. hurry!!
Batter Between MBA & MSc.

If you are doing BSc course then according to me MBA is batter then
MSc because MBA is a Business management course and the demand
of the MBA holder is more in the many company.

MBA :- Master of Business Management. It is a two year courses.

MSc :- Master of Science. This is a master degree courses. But in case
of placement the MSc candidate has less demanded then MBA
candidate.

So, i advise you to do MBA course. I think it is best for you.

Regards
~Mukul~
31st March 2011, 09:00 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

The selection of a right career is the matter of your interest. As you have done BSc in Chemistry, then why don't you go for MSc. As you want to select from MBA or MCA (which means that you want to totally change your field), then evaluate your potential and interest in computer field and business field. Both areas are good and have good scope, therefore, it is always better to consider your interest first and then your future plans. If you love to work with computers and you want a profession related to computers then MCA is a better option. On the other hand, MBA [COLOR=#1183C9 ! important][COLOR=#1183C9 ! important][/COLOR] is also a very good field only if you have business interest. Therefore, I suggest that consider your interest, then evaluate your potentials and then select the field. As long as scope and opportunities are considered then there are opportunities for both fields, if you are talented. [/COLOR]
31st March 2011, 09:28 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Lightbulb Re: M.Sc(CS) or MBA: better choice after B.Sc?

Dear friend ,

I think M.Sc would be better option after B.Sc because doing a Master degree in the same field would provide you a great knowledge.

There is a bright future for the M.Sc students.

But finally you must choose your field according to your interest and strength.

Best wishes!!!!!!!
1st April 2011, 01:56 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: M.Sc(CS) or MBA: better choice after B.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivali Saxena View Post
hello sir/mam
I think MBA would be the better option as far as your career concern,M.sc is also good but in that time MBA is very demandable in corporate sector...
1st April 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

PLZ TELL ME COLLEGES OF MICROBIOLOGY OR BIOTECHNOLOGY WHEN I HAVE 45 PERCENTAGE FROM CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY FOR TWO YEARS
30th July 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

hello , i wnt 2 ask u dat i hv dne my bsc(h) in cs now, i m lukng for mba is it a gud option for me ?
30th July 2011, 11:39 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

M.Sc and MBA both are very good courses.To apply for Both M.Sc and MBA you have to pass graduation.after graduation you can apply for these exam.you can also apply for these exams in last year of your graduation.

MBA is very good exam if you are intrested in management course then you have to apply for MBA exam.For admission in MBA college you have to apply for CAT/MAT exam.these are the very good exam for MBA.

CAT is best exam for MBA admission.by good marks in CAT exam you can get chance of admission in IIM college for MBA.IIM colleges are best college for MBA.

M.Sc is also very good exam .you can apply for this exam after the completion of your graduation.you have to apply for M.Sc entrance exam if you are intrested in teaching field.Various job apportunity are available for M.Sc student.after M.Sc you can go in the field of teaching which is also very good.
31st July 2011, 01:04 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

see, if you are interested to work as a IT professional then you must do M.Sc(CS) after B.Sc.

also if you are interested do research oriented jobs, then M.Sc(CS) and also you must carry on your study.

but if you are not interested to work in IT/computer sofware field, then you must do MBA.

you can get other sector jobs after having a MBA degree.

all the best........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?