14th June 2012, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

How to become an Indian Army officer through SCO-32?

I want become an indian Army officer through SCO -32. So please tell me how to prepered my self

27th July 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an Indian Army officer through SCO-32?

how i can join army army.......... i am b.tech 4th year student................
6th March 2013, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an Indian Army officer through SCO-32?

i want to full inquiry of SCO commission. how we shell preparing this exam so please get me a best suggestion
14th May 2015, 01:48 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: How to become an Indian Army officer through SCO-32?

SCO Entry for Soldiers of Indian Army

SCO is an entry for passionate soldiers who are aspire to get commissioned as Army officer. You should have completed or attained 32 years of age while applying for SCO entry or you must have reached ranks above to Havildar.

Soldiers are required to contact their respective department or unit to get information about entries every year as this is not available in public domain.

As said these entries are only for serving Indian army soldiers and not available in public domain. One needs to contact the concerned department of his unit to apply for such entries.

Soldiers should have done Class XI CBSE pattern under education qualification. Training will be for One year at IMA. Unmarried or married soldiers with an age between 27 till 32 can apply for this entry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?