4th August 2016, 10:44 AM
Ashirwad Pandey

How to become an Inspector after class 10th? Qualification required for it?

My name is Ashirwad Pandey I'm in class 10 i want to know that how can i become the Inspector. Please, tell me that what subject is most important for that and what are qualifications which are required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Educational qualification required for food inspector and durg inspector?
  2. What is the qualification criteria required to become an Inspector of Police? Do I need to appear in any entrance exam? -- [New]
  3. What is the qualification required for BTC?
  4. How to to 10+2 after polytechnic diploma?
  5. How much should I score in class 10th to become an Interior Designer? What is the qualification criteria required to become an Interior Designer?
  6. How to become a drug inspector? What is the experience required? What is the educational qualification required?
  7. What is the qualification required to be eligible for UPSC based exam?
  8. Detailed information to join CID after completion of 12th Commerce
  9. Qualification required for Sub Inspector for pass graduation teacher?
  10. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Sub Inspector of Police?
  11. What is the qualification required to get appointed as an inspector, office incharge?
  12. Required Qualification to apply for Food Inspector? How to apply for this? What syllabus to prepare for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the qualification required to join sub inspector in Tamilnadu
  14. Can I give Entrance Exam for the position of Sub Inspector or Assistant Sub Inspector having not scored 50% in 10th Class and 12th Class?
  15. Minimum qualification required for Food Inspector post?
  16. Diploma of 3 years done from State Technical Board is equivalent to 10+2?
  17. Can a Diploma holder apply for Assistant Sub-Inspector post of Tamilnadu police?
  18. What is the qualification criteria required to join RAW? Can I join RAW after completing class 10th?
4th August 2016, 10:43 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an Inspector after class 10th? Qualification required for it?

To become an Inspector you need to appear and qualify in CGL entrance examination.

CGL stands for Combined Graduate Level Entrance Examination is conducted by SSC. The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 18-27 years with relaxation for reserved category.

So, you need to prepare for examination to qualify in entrance examination after bachelor degree. To get more information about examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?