12th November 2016, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification criteria required to become a Sub Inspector of Police?

Respected Sir, I want to become a Sub Inspector of Police so I want to know what is the minimum qualification criteria required to become a Sub Inspector of Police? Please answer as soon as possible.

13th November 2016, 06:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria required to become a Sub Inspector of Police?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to become a Sub Inspector of Police so I want to know what is the minimum qualification criteria required to become a Sub Inspector of Police? Please answer as soon as possible.
Eligibility criteria for SI post:-

Educational Qualification:

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for SI post.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Minimum Physical Standard:

i) For Male Candidates:
Height-1.67 mtrs.
Weight-51.5 Kgs
Chest-79 cms with a minimum expansion of 5 cms

ii) For Female Candidates:-
Height-1.60 mtrs.
Weight- 45 Kgs

iii) Vision :

Eye-sight ( with or without glasses )
Distant vision : 6/6 in one and 6/9 in the other eye.
Near vision 0.6 in one eye and 0.8 in other eye.
13th November 2016, 07:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria required to become a Sub Inspector of Police?

To become a Sub-Inspector of Police, you have to satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned below :-

1. You should have passed Bachelor's degree or an equivalent examination from a recognised board.

2. You should be within 21 to 30 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

3. You should be Physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the examination notification.
4th March 2017, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir I have completed my graduation in distance mode in sambalpur university can I eligible to get sub inspector of Odisha police.....Pls informe me l...
12th March 2017, 09:42 PM
ealpexpart@

Location: c/o debi dev, 2/ J green park north old calculate road. barrackpur. p.o.- talpukur, kolkata-700123
Post Re: What is the qualification criteria required to become a Sub Inspector of Police?

Sub inspector in Police

The sub inspector exams are conducted by state/ central government for filling various vacant posts of sub inspector. To accomplish their dream. They have to fulfill the complete eligibility criteria.

Educational qualification: Candidate must have completed graduation from any recognized university with 50%.

Physical measurement:
Male general height- 168 cm , chest- 79 cm
Female (general,obc,sc)- 152 cm
Male ST candidate height -160 cm, chest- 77 cm
Female ST candidate - 147 cm.

Selection procedure:
Eligible candidates must go under the process of physical endurance test (PET). PET qualifies candidate calls for written exam followed by interview and medical test.
The final selected candidates called for training -
•Jumping over the vertical board.
•Tarzan swing
•parallel rope
•Monkey crawl
•vertical rope.

I hope this information will help you. Thank you.
28th November 2017, 11:04 PM
nishanth60

#The minimum educational qualification required to apply for SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE job is Graduation in any discipline from recognised institution/university and there is no marks percentage criteria.
#Age limit to apply for SI POST is 18-27 years and the age relaxations are 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
#And the selection procedure of SI post is written Test,physical efficiency test and personal interview.
#And the height requirement for male candidates is 170 cm and for female candidates is 152 cm.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?