11th February 2017, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

How to become News Anchor after completing B.Com?

Hello sir, I am in final year of B.Com and after it want to become a News Anchor. What should I do to become News Anchor after completing B.Com?

29th July 2017, 09:09 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become News Anchor after completing B.Com?

To become an anchor in News channel you have to pursue journalism course. The required educational qualification to pursue course varies with bachelor or post graduate in journalism.

You will be eligible to pursue Journalism in post graduate course. The eligibility to pursue course is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

Most of the universities and colleges conducts entrance test for admission in course.

Candidates after pursuing the course will be eligible for recruitment as anchor after qualifying in recruitment examination.
1st August 2017, 10:27 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to become News Anchor after completing B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am in final year of B.Com and after it want to become a News Anchor. What should I do to become News Anchor after completing B.Com?
Candidate to become news anchor you have to join the Diploma course in journalism and reporting. you are eligible to apply for the Journalism and reporting diploma course because the minimum qualification required to apply for the diploma is 12th and you have done B.COM so you can go for this diploma.

ELIGIBILITY REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR THE JOURNALISM:-

>> Candidate must have good communication skills.

>> Candidate must be of curious nature.

>> Candidate must posses good standard of accuracy.

>> Candidate must have good interest in current affairs i.e candidate must be of attentive nature.

CARRIER OPTIONS AFTER DIPLOMA IN JOURNALISM:-

:- Trainee.

:- Staff reporter.

:- Senior reporter.

:- Correspondent.

:- Anchor or Main representative.

So candidate join diploma course and make your dreams come true.

Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?