7th October 2012, 05:36 PM
akshss

Can I get admission for B.Ed course after completion of B.Sc in Agri Biotechnology?

i Completed my Bsc in Agri.biotechnology from Rahuri University can i take admission for B.ed

11th May 2013, 11:58 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission for B.Ed course after completion of B.Sc in Agri Biotechnology?

Dear Friend,
You must clearly note that in order to apply for the B.Ed Courses you must have completed any of the Bachelor or Master Degree programmes.

As you have mentioned that you have completed your B.Sc in Agriculture & Biotechnology,So,You are eligible to apply for the B.Ed courses.
And,Its not matter that from were you have completed your graduations you just have to complete your graduations programmes.
27th May 2019, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission for B.Ed course after completion of B.Sc in Agri Biotechnology?

Can I do B.Ed after BSC agriculture if so which subject I should take for B.Ed?
17th July 2019, 12:08 AM
anmolkumar786

Smile Re: Can I get admission for B.Ed course after completion of B.Sc in Agri Biotechnology?

Yes you can . You need to be graduate for B.ed course not matters which branch
23rd July 2019, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Bed as I have completed my Bad agriculture?
11th September 2019, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I join B Ed after B SC agricultural degree
20th January 2020, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for B.Ed after completion of BSc Horticulture?
13th March 2020, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I did my graduation in BSc agriculture now I want to do my post graduation in botany that too through distance education can I go for it I don't have biology subject in my graduation
30th May 2020, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Can i do B.ED after Bsc Agriculture ? can i apply for teaching job after complete Bsc Agriculture B.ED ??
7th August 2020, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

What will be the process of getting admissions in any college (govt.) For B.ED After completing BSc.agriculture
19th November 2020, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

After completion of Msc in agri how can i go to teaching field ? please tell , what are the best procedure to do ?
20th January 2021, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Plz give some suggestions about admission after completing bsc agriculture to bed
3rd June 2022, 07:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my graduation in bsc agriculture .I want to study B ed in bioscience am I eligible ? sor please reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?