4th January 2016, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Pilot being a B.Com General student?

Hello,
I belong to B.Com General student. I want to become a Pilot. Kindly tell me what I should do for becoming a Pilot? Help me regarding this.

4th February 2016, 08:38 PM
Jitu369

Default Re: How to become a Pilot being a B.Com General student?

Sorry but you are not eligible to become a pilot after B.Com. Only candidates who have completed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with physics, mathematics and chemistry i.e.PCM are eligible for pilot course.

There are three licence is there & you must have all of them.
1) Student’s Pilot Licence (SPL)
2) Private Pilot Licence (PPL) or the Hobby Licence
3) Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL).

Eligibility criteria :
>> Applicant must have completed 12th or its equivalent examination with PCB or PCM.
>> Applicant must have minimum 50% in qualifying examination without any backlogs.
>> Age limit for commercial pilot is between 18-31 years.
>> There is some physical requirements also like the minimum height should be 5 feet and eyesight 6/6.

But you are a commerce student. So, you are not eligible to become a pilot.
29th February 2020, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a Pilot being a B.Com General student?

I passed open intermediate (10 2) in maths,physics and chemistry.Can i become a pilot ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?