13th August 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Pilot if I am a commerce student?

Iam a Commerce student an my Ambition is to become a pilot an when I enquird about this detailing I came to know that Maths and Physics is required for this Job..
What todo now?

2nd October 2015, 10:29 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Pilot if I am a commerce student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Iam a Commerce student an my Ambition is to become a pilot an when I enquird about this detailing I came to know that Maths and Physics is required for this Job..
What todo now?
Sorry that you are not eligible for Pilot. Only science stream students are eligible to become a Pilot. To become a pilot you need to join one of the flying schools it requires a pass in HSC with 50%marks. You should studied mathematics, chemistry and physics in the curriculum. The pilot training is a very costly affair but the pay will be extremely high.
3rd October 2015, 12:46 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I become a Pilot if I am a commerce student?

**you cannot become pilot unless you have done you 10+2 or graduation in Physics & Mathematices as 2 Compulsory Subject.

~the minimum requirement to become a commercial pilot is that candidate must have passed with physics, chemistry and mathematics.to become a commercial pilot, one should have the licence of Student’s Pilot License (SPL) for which matriculation and 16 years of age is prescribed for appearing for the test.

>>To get a CPL one should have passed 10+2 exam with Physics and Mathematics and must be between the age of 18-30 years.

~The minimum height should be 5 feet and eyesight 6/6..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?