24th April 2012, 09:28 PM
S.Gowtam

What are the different courses I can apply and what is the admission procedure for private and government colleges?

Dear sir,
I am awaiting for my +2 results. Is there is any commom entrance exam in tamilnadu for law courses and the exact dates of the same required.

What are the different courses i can apply and the admission procedures for
private and government colleges are also required.

Awaiting for the immediate reply

regards

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  2. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
  3. List of government and private colleges for Pharma.D, B.Pharma and BSc Biotech? What is the admission procedure and fee structure of the colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Am I applicable for B.E Biotech if my subject in 12th was Biology?
  4. Am I eligible to study Polytechnic Diploma course being a B.A. graduate? -- [New]
  5. How to apply in medical colleges of Maharashtra? List of the private and government colleges?
  6. How to do B.Ed course in Mumbai college after doing B.A with Urdu? List of government or private colleges? Procedure for admission? What is the total fees of B.Ed?
  7. Are the private courses being run by government aided colleges equally good to other courses in government colleges of UPTU?
  8. Can I get Civil branch if score 120 marks in JEXPO?
  9. Fee structure for BCA course? In which month the admissions will open?
  10. List of government recognized colleges in Mumbai and Thane? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Can I get any college in Noida or Ghaziabad after scoring 107791 general rank?
  12. What's the fee structure of BDS course?
  13. List of private or semi-private colleges to take admission on the basis of AIEEE rank? How to apply for these colleges?
  14. Procedure to apply for B.Ed in government colleges? When will the admission open in government college? What is the fee structure? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admission?
  15. How many seats are there in RPMT? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I do engineering without attempting EAMCET?
  17. What is the procedure for taking admission in Tamilnadu Government engineering colleges for undergraduate courses?
  18. How many medical seats are available for Non Karnataka Students?
17th August 2012, 12:11 PM
sanjay08cs46
Member+

Default Re: What are the different courses I can apply and what is the admission procedure for private and government colleges?

There are several courses after 10+2,you can take admission any of the following courses:
-BTECH
-BCA
-BSC IT
-BA
-BCOM
-BBA
-BSC
-DIPLOMA COURSES
-HOTEL MANAGEMENT

these above courses are provided by private as well as govt. college.
22nd August 2012, 07:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the different courses I can apply and what is the admission procedure for private and government colleges?

Candidates who have passed higher secondary exam can apply for law courses. Duration of the programme is 5 years. Dr.Ambedkar Government Law College, Chennai, Government Law College, Madurai and Central Law College, Salem are some of the reputed institutes. Admission to the course is based on entrance exam conducted by the University. Apart from law, you can go for professional courses such as BE/B.Tech. It is better to study the course according to your area of interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?