I would like to mosad too much
Could you please tell me how to become a raw agent
I want to work like a mosad
Jai hind

5th September 2015, 09:34 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to become a RAW Agent?

RAW stands for Research and Analysis Wing.

RAW is an intelligence agency of India which primarily meant for check and keeping eye on internal as well as external threats before country.

There is no any direct recruitment in RAW. All the recruitment in RAW is done in a indirect way.

As per existing trend, the recruitment in RAW is done through the existing soldiers and officers of military and para-military forces. Only those soldiers or officers are taken into account those have expressed their wish to join RAW in written to their higher authorities as well as must also have excellent service record.

It is advisable to all aspirants that they should first of all join any military or para-military force in order to join RAW.
6th September 2015, 12:32 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

There is no direct recruitment to become RAW Agent.

You must gain experience in Intelligence Bureau to join RAW.

Following are Eligibility Criteria for Intelligence Bureau:

You should have passed graduation from a recognized university. Your age should be between 21-30 years. Age relaxation is given to reserved category students.

Appearing in final year candidates are also eligible.

You must be citizen of India.

You must be physically as well as mentally fit.

Based on your experience in Intelligence Bureau, you will be promoted in RAW.
6th September 2015, 12:46 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

RAW stands for the Research and Analysis Wing. It is the foreign Intelligence Agency of India for criminal related investigation and protecting India from foreign terrorists. There is no such direct entrance test or recruitment test conducted for selection of candidates in the RAW.

Senior experienced officers from different departments like defense services, Indian Police Services, Intelligence Bureau are selected in RAW after conducting National Aptitude test in Intelligence followed by personal interview and psychological tests.

So, you must aim to join services like Police Services or defense services or IB. For Indian Police services, you can appear for the Civil Services exam, for IB, you can appear for the IB ACIO exam and for defense services you can appear for the CDS exam.
6th September 2015, 03:30 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Jai hind I want to become a raw agent
I would like to mosad too much
Could you please tell me how to become a raw agent
I want to work like a mosad
Jai hind
To join RAW division you need to crack the IB (Intelligence Bureau) ACIO examination. IB (Intelligence Bureau) ACIO (Assistant Central Intelligence Officer) and this examination is conducted by ministry of Home Affairs once in a year. Usually examination held in the month of September and notification regarding exam dates published in the month of mid July in all leading newspaper of India and also in the official website.

Eligibility Criteria for this examination are:

- Candidate must be a citizen of India.

- Candidate should have completed his/her graduation from recognized university in any discipline.

- Candidate age must be 21 years but not more than 28 years. Upper age limit is applicable for reserved categories.

- Candidate should have a knowledge in Computer operation or Computer language.

- Candidate should be physically and mentally fit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?