16th September 2011, 11:04 PM
Kuljeet84

How to become sales tax officer after B.Com?

sir
plz tel me hoe to become sales tax officer?(i am a student of B.com 1st year)

17th September 2011, 08:36 AM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

Default Re: How to become sales tax officer after B.Com?

my dear friend
if you want to become a sales tax officer please apply exam releated to civils
good luck
21st November 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

i become sales tax officer i do bsc(it) final year.what should i do?
25th December 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

how to become sales tax officer after b.com?and from where i need to sstart the preparation
19th January 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, Madam, Brother
I m graduate and Now I become a Sales Tax Officer So Pls give me a guidence
how to do STO Pls tell me
Email Id :- [email protected]
Thanks
Pls Reply
1st February 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir
I am graduate and now i become sales tax officer so plese give me guidence
email id:[email protected]
1st February 2012, 05:21 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

To become a Sales Tax Officer you should appear for the Public Service Commission examination of the respective States for recruitment of officers in various Govt. Depts such as Administrative , Finance, Forest. Police dept. etc.

The eligible candidate should be graduate from any stream within the age of 21 to 30 years of age in order to apply for the exam conducted by PSC. The selection of candidate is through written exam followed by Personal Interview and according to the merit list the candidate are selected for Officers in various Dept. of a State.

For more information you may log on to the various official web site of the respective State PSC.
4th February 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

i am gratuate now i just want to become sales tax officer plz guide me
28th February 2012, 02:08 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you should appear for the Public Service Commission examination of the respective States for recruitment of officers in various Govt. Depts such as Administrative , Finance, Forest. Police dept. etc.The eligible candidate should be graduate from any stream within the age of 21 to 30 years of age in order to apply for the exam conducted by PSC.
good luck
4th March 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed b com tpp i want join as a sales tax officer so which step shall i take .....
4th March 2012, 05:35 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,
Qualifications of a sales tax practitioner.- (1) A sales tax practitioner shall be eligible for having his name entered in the list of sales tax practitioners maintained under section 82, if - (a) he has passed an accountancy examination, recognised by the Central Board of Revenue constituted under the Central Board of Revenue Act, 1963 (54 of 1963), for the purpose of clause (v) of sub-section (2) of section 288 of the Income Tax Act, 1961(43 of 1961), under rule 50 of the Income Tax Rules, 1962, or (In the above rule 74 of the principal rules, in sub-rule (1), in clause (a), for the word "or", the words and figures "under rule 50 of the Income Tax Rules, 1962, or" are substituted by Notification No. STR-1506/CR-38/ Taxation-1 Dt.08.09.2006) (b) he has acquired such educational qualifications as are prescribed by the Central Board of Revenue constituted under the Central Board of Revenue Act, 1963 (54 of 1963), for the purpose of clause (vi) of sub- section (2) of section 288 of the Income Tax Act, 1961(43 of 1961), under rule 51 of the Income Tax Rules, 1962, or (c) he is a graduate of any recognised university and has acquired a post graduate diploma in taxation from any such university. (2) A sales tax practitioner shall also be eligible for having his name entered in the said list, if - (a) he has retired from the Sales Tax Department of the Government of Maharashtra as an officer not below the rank of a Sales Tax Officer after having held that post for not less than two years; (b) he is in the opinion of the Commissioner a fit and proper person to attend before any authority as a sales tax practitioner: Provided that, during a period of two years from the date of his retirement from the Sales Tax Department, such sales tax practitioner shall not be qualified to practice before any sales tax authority other than the Maharashtra Sales Tax Tribunal. (3) A person who is eligible as laid down in sub-rule (1) or (2) to appear in a proceeding under the Act before an authority appointed or constituted under section 10 or 11 shall make an application in Form 706 to the Commissioner to enroll his name as sales tax practitioner. The Commissioner shall maintain a list in Form 707 of all the sales tax practitioners who possess the qualifications laid down in sub-rule (1) or (2) or who are entitled to attend in a proceeding before an authority appointed or constituted under section 10 or 11 by virtue of clause (d) of sub-section (1) of section 82, and shall from time to time, bring the list upto date.
All the best.
27th March 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiii sir/madam how to become sale tax officer after bcom so plz sir/madam suggest fom me mi mail id [email protected]
18th April 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

hi sir/madam please guide me to become sales tax officer.i completed b.tech .please suggest me.my mail id [email protected]
5th July 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

i m 12 commrce sutdent nd this yr b.a. final so plz selcted in sel tax officer of me plz sir...,,,???
neeraj prajapat 8890643048
12th July 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

What steps should be taken for becoming sales tax officer
26th August 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduatation in Bachleor in Management Studies . I want to apply for Sales tax officer post please let me know about the further details and procedure
15th September 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Hai my name P Sivakumar karur.....

I am BCOM computer Application graduate, how i apply Sales Tax officer and Income tax officer. I like and i love Income tax and Accounts.How i will write Exam..ple help me
15th September 2012, 11:52 PM
mailme.ramkapoor

Hi dear,

To become a Sales Tax Officer you should appear for the Public Service Commission examination of the respective States for recruitment of officers in various Govt. Depts such as Administrative , Finance, Forest. Police dept. etc.

The eligible candidate should be graduate from any stream within the age of 21 to 30 years of age in order to apply for the exam conducted by PSC. The selection of candidate is through written exam followed by Personal Interview and according to the merit list the candidate are selected for Officers in various Dept. of a State.

For more information you may log on to the various official web site of the respective State PSC.
Thanks
21st December 2012, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, Madam
I m graduate and Now I become a Sales Tax Officer So Pls give me a guidence
how to do Pls tell me
Email Id :- [email protected]
Thanks
Pls Reply
11th January 2013, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have just completed my B.com and now I want to become a Sales Tax Officer
so please tell me how to do?
please sir do reply.

Email ID :- [email protected]

Thanks
6th March 2013, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

sir,can i become a sales tax officer after clearing 12th and ca cpt and if yes what are the procedures
thank you
suraj soni -8866216578
27th April 2013, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

hiiiii.............
sir/madam
i want to become an sales tax officer please guide me fo this as just appeared for B.COM 3rd year.
tank you
mitali karekar-9821193422
6th December 2013, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I have completed b com I want to become sales tax officer so please suggest me how to become sales tax officer & what exam want to give & what are the procedure.which form should be fill &the duration of courses. When the exam held
pls rply me.
Thanking you
my email id [email protected]
23rd December 2013, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

What to do after b.com. to become a salex tax officer.?
21st February 2014, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

i want to become STP (from mumbai - maharashtra ) can any one tell me what is the procedures to apply for the STP Certificate, What Quailfication is Required, And documents required while appling. I am a bcom Graduate will it be suffucent to apply for STP Certificate.
15th February 2015, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam

plz clarify my doubts..

after completing b.com...can we directly apply to commissioner of commercial taxes to be a sales tax practitioner or we have to do any further course for it?
is b.com degree sufficient or we have to complete post graduate diploma in taxation also to register as an sales tax practitioner!!

kindly give elaborated answer

thanku so much
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?