25th September 2016, 01:19 PM
nikithagarlapati

How to become Superintendent of Police? Is there any special notification for the post? When the notification will be out?

Hello sir,,My name is G. NIKITHA, i completed b.tech of e.c.e in 2010, sir i have interest to join in police department jobs. Can you tell me how to become superintendent of police? Is it there any special notification for this post???
or its possible for writing groups,,,, and when will be the notification will be??

SIR PLEASE KINDLY INFORM ME ABOUT MY QUESTION.......

25th September 2016, 09:40 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become Superintendent of Police? Is there any special notification for the post? When the notification will be out?

SP stands for Superintendent of Police.

UPSC conducts civil services exam to make recruitment in Indian Police Services. The candidate who wishes to become a superintendent of police have to sit for a open competitive examination conducted by State Public Service commission or Union Public Service commission. The candidate who get selected for IPS is kept under a probation period as an SP of a district in the state in which the candidate has been allocated.

Eligibility criteria for Civil Services Exam are following:-

-The candidate must be a citizen of India.

-The candidate should have completed graduation in any discipline from recognized college or university.

-The candidate age should be in between 21 years to 32 years for general category.Age is relaxed for OBC by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

-The selection procedure consists of three stages,namely;

* Preliminary Examination (Objective Type),

* Mains Examination (Conventional Type),

* Personal Interview & Group Discussion.

The notification regarding the exam is published in the Employment news/Rozgar Samachar and in some leading newspapers of the country in the month of December .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?