21st April 2016, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

What should I study to become a Superintendent of Police being a 12th student?

Respected Sir,
Can you tell me how to become a Superintendent of Police being a candidate having completed study of class 12th? Which subject is more important for the study to become a Superintendent of Police? Please inform me.

22nd April 2016, 09:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study to become a Superintendent of Police being a 12th student?

You need at least a degree in any discipline to become eligible for SI post in police. Staff selection commission conducts exam for CPO SI in various paramilitary forces as well as police forces from time to time.

You have class 12th qualification which is not enough to make you eligible for this post. Complete graduation and you will surely be eligible for this exam. Selection is based on the performance in written exam and physical fitness test.
5th May 2016, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I study to become a Superintendent of Police being a 12th student?

After completing the A levels,candidates should apply for the civil service?
15th June 2016, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir my name is Vijay Nanak I have completed my inter with good academic results. I want to become subinspector of police.now which subject I want to choose to reach my goal in degree....
6th November 2016, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Which subject I study to become superitendent of police after completing 12th class
2nd February 2017, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

I passed my plus two in Non Medical and m doing BSC in Maths. How I can become SP and How much should be minimum age for this post??? And what course I should adopt??
21st March 2017, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

For becoming DSP which stream is best after class 10th . Science , commerce or. Humanities. Can we take commerce as our background stream for becoming DSP.
27th January 2018, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Can i directly become SP or ACP or any secret officer after doing graduation and if I got less marks in respective competitive exam and good in physical test so is their any chance to become those anyone of the officer which I mentioned please let know?
8th December 2018, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Which subject is more important than any other subject to be a superintendent of police? And what can a student do to gain his/her goal?
9th May 2019, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir which subject is need to take after 10 class for becoming supridentent of police
18th June 2021, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

After 3-5 years of Constable experience. Without Bachelor's degree I can write exam of sp or not? please answer me
2nd July 2021, 07:10 PM
Singhskomal

Education qualification:- bachelor's degree in any stream like science, commerce, arts with recognized University.
Minimum age 21 years to apply.
SSC ( staff selection commission) entrance exam clear.
SP / ASP :- superintendent of police / additional superintendent of police - Incharge of large urban area, district or deputy commander of an armed police or special commando battalion.
16th September 2021, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12 standerd now what subject is important to become SP.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?