24th July 2017, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

How to become a Teacher after MA and B.Ed course? Vacancies in central and state government?

Hello sir, I have completed MA and B.Ed course from a recognized university and now I want to become a teacher. What should I do for it? Vacancies in central and state government?

26th July 2017, 04:53 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Teacher after MA and B.Ed course? Vacancies in central and state government?

Yes, you are eligible for recruitment as teacher in government schools on your qualification but have to qualify in examination.

For recruitment candidate must have to qualify in CTET or STET examination conducted by Central and State government respectively.

The minimum qualification to appear in examination is candidate must have have passed 12th with a diploma/degree in teaching.

So, you can appear for TGT as well as PGT vacancies. For more updates regarding CTET examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
27th July 2017, 12:02 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Teacher after MA and B.Ed course? Vacancies in central and state government?

As per your qualification you are eligible to appear for recruitment as teacher in government schools ( central and state ).

CBSE conducts CTET examination for recruitment of teacher in government schools while for recruitment in state government schools candidates have to qualify in examination conducted by state government.

So, you must appear for examination as according to school you prefer to join. For CTET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?