30th July 2016, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Clerk job vacancies in State and Central Government for a 12th passed student?

Respected sir, I have passed 12th with Science (PCM) and got 64%. I belongs to ST category. Please tell me about Clerk job vacancies in State and Central Government.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the vacancies for medical lab technician in central and state government?
  2. Need details of upcoming Central Government nurses job vacancies?
  3. Vacancies of Mathematics teacher in Central and State government for B.Ed holder?
  4. How can I apply for job vacancies in Government Sector after completion of 12th standard?
  5. What all government jobs I can apply in state/central after completion of B.H.M.S?
  6. Can a 12th passed with 57% marks eligible to apply for Indian Army Clerk post if got 37% in Mathematics paper of 10th? Other posts available for me?
  7. Is it possible for me to get the job in government railway sector as ticket counter after completion of B.Com graduation?
  8. Is it possible to get a central or state government job at the age of 40 years in Kolkata? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to attend central/government state government job exam after passing inter with 61%
  10. Can I still apply for central government job vacancies at an age of 31?
  11. Government job opportunities and vacancies for B.Pharm
  12. Government vacancies for 12th passed and handicapped students? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get a job in any central government department? I am a retired AP state employee
  14. Is there any job for 12th passed student in CBI, IB, RAW and other central government jobs?
  15. What are the possibilities of getting a state or central government job with age 42 years?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Exams being a candidate having completed HSC 2 years ago?
  17. Can I get a Clerk job in BSNL after 12th and Diploma in Computer Application (DCA)? List of vacancies for this year?
  18. What should be the next step after qualifying CTET?
31st July 2016, 03:46 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Clerk job vacancies in State and Central Government for a 12th passed student?

Yes, there are a number of job vacancies in the Govt as well as the private departments.

Some of them require graduation as the criteria and some may give you job on the 12th basis.

But I would advice you to go for graduation. Once you get graduate, your chances for getting the job will increase many folds.

Otherwise you have to wait for the notifications to be released by various departments suiting to your eligibility criteria.
31st July 2016, 05:53 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Clerk job vacancies in State and Central Government for a 12th passed student?

At the 10+2 educational qualification there is only few jobs options for recruitment in government jobs.

So, if you are interested in getting the job you can appear for examination conducted by SSC as CHSLE, IB, TTE by Railway for recruitment in state government you have to appear and qualify in State SSC.

But, after completion of bachelor degree you have many more options for recruitment in jobs in banking, railway, staff selection etc.

So, right now you are eligible to appear for LDC, Stenographer and other examination.
31st July 2016, 07:38 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Since you have asked about the recruitment at the post of Clerk then it is done through SSC ( Staff Selection Commission) entrance examination and the minimum requirement for appearing in these examination are as here under :-

* You must have the citizenship of India.

* You must have completed your higher secondary degree in any discipline from a recognised board.

* Your age must be within 18 years to 27 years. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

For different state SSC the age limit for the same examination may be different so you must check the notification of the same. For details about SSC examination held for Central government clerk job you must log on to link www.ssconline.nic.in.
31st July 2016, 08:12 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for recruitment in Clerk jobs after 10+2. Some of best options are :-

SSC CHSLE ( Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination).

IB ( Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant).

AIL.

SAIL.

So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in examination eligible for recruitment for job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?