8th December 2016, 09:13 AM
Bubuli Bhoi

How can I become a Central Government Teacher after completing Central B.Ed course?

Respected Sir, I have completed Central B.Ed course and now I want to become a Central Government Teacher so I want to know how can I become a Central Government Teacher after completing Central B.Ed course? Please answer as soon as possible.

9th December 2016, 11:02 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Central Government Teacher after completing Central B.Ed course?

In order to become a Central Government Teacher in Government Schools, you are required to follow certain procedure. You are required to appear in Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) which is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education. Basically there are two stages and they are Primary Stage and Elementary Stage.

Minimum qualification for Primary Stage is Senior Secondary with minimum 50% marks and Diploma in Elementary Education and qualification required for Secondary Stage is Graduation with minimum 50% marks and B.Ed. As you are done with B.Ed, I suggest you to apply for this CTET Examination and get selected by scoring good marks in the examination.
10th December 2016, 01:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Central Government Teacher after completing Central B.Ed course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubuli Bhoi View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed Central B.Ed course and now I want to become a Central Government Teacher so I want to know how can I become a Central Government Teacher after completing Central B.Ed course? Please answer as soon as possible.

To get a job as a Teacher in Central Government Schools you have to clear the CTET examination. The Central Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted by the CBSE. There are Primary Stage (classes I to V) and Elementary (Classes VI to VIII) Stage are available in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET). The qualification required for the each stage is different. The candidates after clearing the CTET examination can apply for various central government, government aided and Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools for the post of teacher. You can find the details in the CTET website Click Here
10th December 2016, 05:34 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

To become teacher in Central government schools ( JNV, KV ) candidates have to appear and qualify in CTET examination.

The examination is conducted by CBSE twice every year. The candidates passed bachelor degree and have B.Ed course from a recognized university are eligible to appear for examination.

So, after qualifying in examination you will be eligible for recruitment as teacher in government schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?