20th June 2018, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

Relaxation available in NEET for Physically Handicapped candidates?

Hello friends, I want to know about the relaxation in NEET for Physically Handicapped candidates. Can you please let me know about the relaxation available in NEET for PH candidates? Waiting for your response!

23rd June 2018, 11:24 AM
xJhinukx

Default Re: Relaxation available in NEET for Physically Handicapped candidates?

The candidates falling in physically handicapped category must have a valid certificate to prove so.
There is a 3% horizontal reservation for Physically Handicapped candidates in 15% All India UG quota seat.
This reservation is for candidates with 50% to 70% locomotor disability in the lower limb.
However, if the seats under 3% quota remain vacant then locomotor disability of lower limbs between 40% to 50% will be considered.
The minimum marks for such candidates shall be 45% instead of General category candidates whereas the SC/ ST/ OBC candidates require only 40% of the qualifying examination.
19th January 2020, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

How much marks should score to get a seat in neet exam for physically handicapped student
8th November 2020, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

can i get seat in neet exam , i have passed with 59.69%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?