5th August 2011, 03:44 PM
kishor kumar deka

Are the marks of post graduation considered for Openmat exam of IGNOU? What is the criteria for female candidates?

Sir,

kindly suggest,
if a candidate has not secured 50% marks in graduation or and obtained 45% marks in post graduation and does not belongs to any category i.e., SC/ST/ OBC, will he/she be entitled to give the openmat exam of ignou.

Whether the marks of Post Graduation is cosidered for openmat exam of ignou.

Whether there is any other criteria for the female cadidates and if %age relaxation is there in cast of female candidates

2nd April 2012, 10:35 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are the marks of post graduation considered for Openmat exam of IGNOU? What is the criteria for female candidates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kishor kumar deka View Post
Sir,

kindly suggest,
if a candidate has not secured 50% marks in graduation or and obtained 45% marks in post graduation and does not belongs to any category i.e., SC/ST/ OBC, will he/she be entitled to give the openmat exam of ignou.

Whether the marks of Post Graduation is cosidered for openmat exam of ignou.

Whether there is any other criteria for the female cadidates and if %age relaxation is there in cast of female candidates
Openmat is an entrance test conducted by the Indira Gandhi National Open University – IGNOU, for admission in the Management programs. To be eligible for the entrance test, candidate must have completed the bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks. For candidates belonging to reserved category the qualifying marks required is 45%. However, if a candidate is unable to fulfil the qualifying required marks in bachelors program, one can still be eligible for the OPENMAT, given he/she has 3 years of supervisory, managerial or professional experience or any other professional degree along with a bachelors degree.
8th May 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are the marks of post graduation considered for Openmat exam of IGNOU? What is the criteria for female candidates?

sir

i have completed my graduation last year..and got 45%marks in graduation from delhi university.but not get any professional course after that..am i eligible for giving the openmat
8th May 2012, 09:30 PM
chinki ritika

i have completed my graduation last year.from delhi university with 45%marks
am i eligible for giving the exam of openmat
and i have also given the mat exam
plz sir help me out
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?