21st June 2014, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join Indian Foreign Service being a 22 years old CA Final student?

Sir
I am 22 yrs old CA final student.
Am i am eligible Indian Foreign Service?????
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

26th June 2014, 08:57 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Foreign Service being a 22 years old CA Final student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
I am 22 yrs old CA final student.
Am i am eligible Indian Foreign Service?????
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Indian Foreign Service is one of the Civil services and to join in this you need to write the IFS Exam which is conducted by UPSC and held every year.

As you are 22 years old you are satisfying the age limit needed for the exam as for candidates who want to apply for the IFS Exam should have a age limit of 21-30 years for General category candidate and there are certain upper age relaxation for other category candidate and it is that for SC/ST candidate it is 21-35 years of age and OBC candidate it is 21-33 years.

Education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed a Bachelor degree with at least one of the subjects such as Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or in Engineering

The Nationality standard needed for the exam states that the candidate should have a Citizenship in India.

If you satisfy them all then you can apply for the IFS Exam

For more info check at http://www.upsc.gov.in

Regards

~Jxsab~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?