22nd May 2013, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission for 11th? I have passed 10th(ICSE) in Mumbai

I have just passed 10th (ICSE) in Mumbai. If I am interested in Law Degree in Mumbai, please guide me about taking admission for 11th and choosing proper subjects. I have scored 83% (86% in BEST FIVE) in 10th.

Related Questions:
22nd May 2013, 09:37 AM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission for 11th? I have passed 10th(ICSE) in Mumbai

For admission in 11th class you have to apply in the college in which you want to take admission.first you have to fill form and then submit in the school.after this they issue cut of list according to marks of applied students marks.if you clear cut of list then you can take admission in this school.

Before admission collect all information about the school like fees,teachers, facilities for students and all other information.these information will help you to best school.study is very important in 11th class.11th is the base for higher study.if your base will string you can clear any exam.

In 11th class self study is very important.you should do self study 4-5 hours daily.by self study you will get extra knowledge.

For LAW degree you should choose Arts stream.in Arts stream there is so much knowledge for LAW degree student.you can choose subjects according to your choice.
12th June 2013, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission for 11th? I have passed 10th(ICSE) in Mumbai

I have got 72% in science in 10th class Maharashtra board and 69% in total. I want to study science.
Which college do you advise sothat I can plan my admission with your help and advice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?