12th February 2012, 08:42 AM
nasimraja

How can I appear in NDA exam conducted by UPSC? I am a Jammu and Kashmir student

Hello sir,
I have heard that students of Jammu and Kashmir are not eligibe to appear in this exam, even this exam is conducted by UPSC.I am a student of 11th and want to see myself as an NDA officer.
So please sir provide me with correct information.
Nasim

Related Questions:
  1. Is a student which belongs to Jammu and Kashmir, eligible for appearing in NDA exam?
  2. Is there any quota for candidates belonging to Jammu and Kashmir state in NDA or SSB entrance exam?
  3. What's the scheduled date for SLET exam in Jammu and Kashmir? When will the forms be available?
  4. Can I apply for KAS Exam being a candidate having completed Degree in Mumbai University but being a permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir?
  5. What is the eligibility for B.Ed exam in Jammu and Kashmir? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the upper age limit for IAS entrance exam? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir state
  7. To appear for AIPGEE should I register with medical council of Himachal Pradesh or Jammu and Kashmir?
  8. In which year SLET exam will be conducted in Jammu & Kashmir state? How may I get previous year question papers and the information regarding this exam?
  9. How many seats are vacant for Kashmir Administration Service in Jammu and Kashmir?
  10. When is SLET examination conducted in Jammu and Kashmir?
  11. List of colleges(In Jammu & Kashmir) along with their fee structure, address and contact details, offering BBA degree for a student having only 43% in 12th?
  12. Is B.Ed course from Jammu and Kashmir university affiliated by AICTE and UGC?
  13. How to join Army after passing diploma?
  14. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Jammu and Kashmir after B.A.?
  15. How to get Medical college in Jammu and Kashmir?
  16. What is the procedure for doing training in DRDO? I am student of Government Engineering College Bharatpur, Rajasthan and belongs from Jammu and Kashmir
  17. Can I study MBBS from colleges of Jammu and kashmir and AP -- [New]
  18. How to join Indian Army if I am a student of B.A 1st year
10th April 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I appear in NDA exam conducted by UPSC? I am a Jammu and Kashmir student

i have scored full marks in paper 1 in nda but i have scored only 29 marks in paper 2 will i qualify in it
22nd April 2012, 04:05 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How can I appear in NDA exam conducted by UPSC? I am a Jammu and Kashmir student

Hi

NDA stands for the National Defense Academy

NDA is basically an All India Entrance Exam which is conducted by the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice every year in the months of April and August.

This is done to to select/recruit candidates on the basis of the NDA rankings and score for the various posts of the Indian Army, Navy and Air Force.

The Basic Eligibility Criteria's to sit for the NDA examination are as follows :-

1. You should be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school which has been granted a state board like CBSE, ICSE, etc.

2. Your age should be within 16.5 to 19 years. No relaxations in this category.

3. You should be an unmarried Indian National

4. If you wish to be in Navy or Air Force, then you should have studied Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects in your Class 12th.

5. Also Physical fitness is a must to be in NDA.

Thus once you fulfill all these criteria's then you can apply for the NDA.

However for this year, the NDA forms are over and the exam is also over.

So next year only if your age permits, you may apply for this exam.

It doesn't matter if you are from Jammu and Kashmir. You are an Indian National and so you can definitely apply for this.

If you want more information on this, Please Click Here

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
22nd April 2012, 05:46 PM
Eshwarvenkatesh

Default Re: How can I appear in NDA exam conducted by UPSC? I am a Jammu and Kashmir student

Hello,
NDA exam is conducted by UPSC to get admission into army,navy and airforce. The educational qualification for NDA is 12th standard. The age limit is 18-21 years. Anyone who belongs to any state or union territory can eligible for writing the exam. It is conducting every year by UPSC.
22nd April 2012, 08:37 PM
vikash1311994

You can give NDA exam .May be you are of any state it doesnot matter.Just get the forms at the listed post office or from the official website of upsc and fill it this is the method to apply for NDA
27th April 2012, 09:03 PM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

HAI...

NDA exam is conducted by the UPSC twice a year.
i.e. NDA-I,NDA-II

NDA exam recruites the candidates in three services those are

INDIAN ARMY
INDIAN NAVY
INDIAN AIRFORCE

Minimum qualification requaired for NDA exam is +2.

ELIGIBILITY:

Candidate should complete graduation from a recognized university

Age limit is 16.5 years to 19 years.

Candidate should be a citizen of india.

physically fit.

Only unmarried male candidates are applicable.

SELECTION PROCESS:

WRITTEN TEST.

PERSONAL INTERVIEW

MEDICAL TEST.

For more details visit www.upsc.gov.in

GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR FUTURE.....
29th September 2013, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

what is scope of NDA qualifier
17th April 2016, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir Today is my NDA paper but I don't know where it will be conductes . I have only GISTRATION ID but no specific location. Please help me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?