24th March 2012, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for doing training in DRDO? I am student of Government Engineering College Bharatpur, Rajasthan and belongs from Jammu and Kashmir

sir i am student of govt engineering college bharatpur rajasthan .I am basically from jammu and kashmir.I want training from drdo.so please give me your concerns.

10th December 2016, 08:08 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the procedure for doing training in DRDO? I am student of Government Engineering College Bharatpur, Rajasthan and belongs from Jammu and Kashmir

DRDO Training
For DRDO Training, You have to send NOC (Non-Objectional Certificate) from college's training and placement department & request the application in favour of DRDO. After getting acknowledgement and approval from DRDO, You can start your training at DRDO.

DRDO also conducts entrance exam DRDO SET every year to recruit B.E./B.Tech candidates.

DRDO SET Eligibility
- You must have passed bachelor's degree of engineering with at least 60% from a recognized university.
- Your age should be below 28 years.

DRDO SET Exam Pattern
- Total Questions : 150
- Total Marks : 500

Section A (100 Q , 400 Marks)
- For each correct answer, +4 marks will be allotted.
- For each wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted.

Section B (50 Q, 100 Marks)
- For each correct response, 2 marks will be awarded.
- For each incorrect response, 0.5 mark will be deducted.

Selection
- Written Test
- Interview
- One you clear written test and Interview, You will get 6 months training and after that you will get posting.

DRDO SET Important Dates
- Advertisement Published : April/May, 2017
- DRDO SET Exam : September, 2017
- Result Declaration : November, 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?