3rd March 2013, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

How can I appear for Public entrance exam after passing 12th? What are the courses offered to us?

Am an plus2 computer science student.am an average student. Am going to appear public exam..after plus 2 what are the course offered to us. Which course is better for me to get good jobs?

12th July 2015, 11:47 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I appear for Public entrance exam after passing 12th? What are the courses offered to us?

No, you are not eligible to appear in the public service examination after the 10+2 but you have to wait for the graduation.

The examination is conducted by the state government for the recruitment of the officers with in the state but the examination conducted by the UPSC is for the recruitment of officers in different services.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidate must have passed the graduation from the recognised university.
* Candidate age must be between 21-30 years reservation for the OBC, SC/ST candidate as per government rule.

Since there is no limitation on the discipline of the graduation so you can pursue whatever course you want to pursue.

The examination is conducted in three stages and it is necessary to qualify in all the stages.

But now it is the best time to start the preparation for the examination as it is not going to be easy to qualify in the examination.

For more information visit at the www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?