8th November 2012, 07:26 PM
Oluwaponle gbenga

How to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering?

Admission for aeronautical engineering....Could u please tel me how to get it

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  2. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How many subjects to pass to gain Aeronautical Engineering Degree?
  3. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  4. What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after +2?
  5. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  6. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  7. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering? Minimum age required for aeronautical engineer? -- [New]
  9. Admission in electronics engineering or Aeronautical engineering after passing SSC with 75.64%?
  10. List of entrance exams to get admission in best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  11. Information about aeronautical engineering course? What is the fee structure?
  12. Can I do B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in E&TC?
  13. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  14. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electronics engineering? Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?
  17. How can I join computer's after completing 12th commerce?
  18. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
8th January 2013, 11:32 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering?

Aeronautical Engineering course is available in diploma/degree programs. Pass in 10th/12th is the qualification required for diploma courses. 12th passed candidates in science stream can apply for B.E/B.Tech courses. Admissions will be offered on the basis of entrance test. Notification for entrance test will be issued in the web portal of exam conducting authority.
10th January 2013, 03:58 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oluwaponle gbenga View Post
Admission for aeronautical engineering....Could u please tel me how to get it
Eligibility Criteria for Aeronautical Engineering ::

To apply for aeronautical engineering and then you must have a completed your 12th exam with mathematics , physics , chemistry and biology or computer science from a recognized School or equivalent qualification .

You must secure at least 60% marks in your major subjects like Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics and if you want to get admission to popular colleges through direct admission . You must have a minimum 80% or 90% marks in your 12th examination .

You can a admission in Aeronautical Engineering through entrance examination OR through the management quota . If you want to go for the management quota then you have to ready to pay the huge amount for this course for admission and 4 fours course also very costly . You have a mentally prepared for that . Coming to the entrance examination , there is a heavy competition to get admission in top colleges .

Entrance examination are ::
  • All India Engineering Entrance Examination(AIEEE)
  • Joint Entrance Examination(JEE)
  • Indian Institute of Space and Science Technology(IIST)
  • SRM Engineering Entrance Exam(SRMEEE)
  • Other University Examinations .

Eligibility Criteria for entrance exams ::

The applicant must have a completed 12th with 60% marks in Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized School .

The applicant must have a minimum 17 years of age at the time of appearing for this examination .

The applicant who are appearing in the final year of 12th exam may also eligible to apply for this examination .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?