5th September 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for B.Ed government seat? What is the process for admission?

how can i apply for the b ed govt seats please tel me the process

15th September 2015, 11:24 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for B.Ed government seat? What is the process for admission?

B.Ed stands for the Bachelor of Education and it is one year course. The course provides the specialization in the teaching and plays an important role for the recruitment in the teaching jobs.

To get the admission in the course the required eligibility criteria is candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university with atleast 50% aggregate. After that the candidates are eligible to appear for the entrance examination conducted by the different university for the admission.

As most of the university conducts the entrance examination so you have to qualify in the examination to get the admission in the government colleges.For other information about the admission procedure visit at the official website for the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?