23rd January 2013, 11:04 AM
rakesh00000

What is the admission process to get admission in government college of B.Pharma

what is the admission process to get admission in goverment collage of b pharma . I am in 12 with PCM stream.

which entrance exam is held for b.pharmacy???????

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission process to get admission in government college of B.Pharma
  2. Admission in government medical college in Tamilnadu after 12th? What is the admission process?
  3. How to study B.Tech in government college? What is the admission process?
  4. In which government colleges of Maharashtra can I get admission?
  5. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India? -- [New]
  6. Any chance to get MBBS after completing B.Pharm? Duration of MBBS course after B.Pharm?
  7. What should I do to get admission in government BAMS college? Procedure for admission?
  8. How to get admission in government college?
  9. When does the admission process and counseling starts for this years NATA admission? Which website should I visit for admission process?
  10. Procedure of getting admission in government polytechnic Maharashtra? Do I need to visit Bandra college for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Will I get admission in government college after scoring 138 in PCB group? Names of the colleges where I can get admission?
  12. Opportunities for B.Pharma Freshers to get government jobs?
  13. How to take admission in government college Sec 11 Chandigarh? Where can I get the admission form?
  14. Possibility for admission after scoring 23 marks in TANCET? In which college can I get admission? Procedure for admission?
  15. What is the process to take admission in BSc Nursing at Gujarat Government College?
  16. How to apply in Narayana College through AIEEE? What is the admission process?
  17. How to take admission in BAMS in government college after scoring 137 marks in MHTCET?
  18. How to get admission in B.Ed course in UP or Delhi in Government or Private college?
31st May 2013, 08:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission process to get admission in government college of B.Pharma

The admission process for Bachelor of Pharmacy is mostly based on qualifying of entrance exam conducted by state or by concerned universities. The general educational qualification include passing of 10+2/or science equivalent with 50% aggregate marks in chemistry, physics biology/botany/zoology, or mathematics. Admissions are done on the basis of national or state level entrance test for medicine. Numerous job avenues are open for graduates and post graduates in pharmacy. Government college of Pharmacy Bangalore, A.S.R government junior college Andhra Pradesh etc are some government pharmacy colleges. There are many other colleges in each state which offer Bachelor of Pharmacy course.
2nd May 2014, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission process to get admission in government college of B.Pharma

if i get 54 marks in mt-cet exam then will i get admission in b-pharm college n which type of college
2nd May 2014, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

if i get 54 marks in mt-cet exam then will i get admission in b-pharm college n which type of college
12th July 2014, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for joining m.pharm course in gvt. coiiege? is there any scholarship regarding the % of marks in b.pharm (>71%)
30th August 2014, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for joining m.pharm college &detail about fees &scholarship for merit witth75%
4th May 2016, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

How many marks is necessary in entrance exam to get admission in government medical college
7th June 2017, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

How many marks is necessary in entrance exam to get admission in government pharmacy college?
10th May 2018, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

How many marks is necessary in entrance exm to get to admission in government pharmacy collages
10th May 2018, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the process to get the government pharmacy collages and what time is start
7th June 2019, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in govt colleges in Karnataka for nourishing course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?