16th December 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Entrance Exam of B.Ed of Barakatullah University?

tell me how ican apply b.ed enrance form of barakatullah univesity.
saurabh mishra

3rd September 2017, 07:27 AM
manjira...

Default Re: How can I apply for Entrance Exam of B.Ed of Barakatullah University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
tell me how ican apply b.ed enrance form of barakatullah univesity.
saurabh mishra
Barkatullah University, Bhopal conducts entrance examination for the admission of candidates in B.Ed course every year. The candidates need to apply online through the official website of the university. The candidates need to submit the application fees online for the application.

The Barkutallah University was previously known as the Bhopal University. The university covers almost all the courses of higher education. It has many affiliated colleges and University Teaching Department which conduct courses in arts, science, engineering, life science, law, management, etc.

Eligibility Criteria:-

Candidates should have a graduation degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university.
Final year candidates can also apply.
The age of the candidates should be minimum 17 years during the time of admission.

The admit card for entrance exam can be downloaded by the candidates. The entrance exam marks will decide the counseling order of the candidates and admission will be given as per the counseling process.

For more details you can check http://www.bubhopal.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?