24th August 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

For which PSU's can I apply after completing B.Tech ECE with 60%?

for which psu's can i apply after completing b.tech(ece) with 60%? wat are the upsc exams i cAN APPY FOR? I WANT TO KNOW IF I PREPARE FOR IAS EXAM WILL SOME SUBJECTS BE SAME AS THE PREPARATION FOR IES AND PSU EXAMS?

6th August 2013, 12:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which PSU's can I apply after completing B.Tech ECE with 60%?

Those with a minimum of 60% marks in B.Tech can apply with firms like BPCL or HPCL. BHEL, HECL, etc are some other firms where you can apply. Selection process is made through GATE, GD, and interview. You can appear for CDS, ESE/IES, and many others. In order to apply for ESE, you should have studied streams of mechanical/electrical/civil/electronics in engineering. Pattern and syllabus for ESE can be collected from the website of UPSC. Now days PSU recruits candidates on the basis of GATE score.
8th August 2013, 04:23 PM
srikanth2207

Default Re: For which PSU's can I apply after completing B.Tech ECE with 60%?

For B.Tech students NTPC,BEL,BHEL,APGENCO,APTRANSCO companies are offered jobs to the students in PSU category.You are eligible for all above companies because they required to above 50% marks in your degree.Currently you are preparing for the IAS exam.In IAS mains you are subjects which related to your degree,where in your IES some subjects which related to your degree.So preparing for IAS exam also will help you IES

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?