20th February 2015, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for oneself to study in abroad?

How i have to prepare myself or in what ways i can get admission in for studying in foreign universities after class 12? What would be the required qualification for applying in different Universities in different country?

Awaiting for a reply soon. please help. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to prepare for GRE to study in Abroad?
  2. Which are the certificate courses that can be undertaken while doing B.E CSE? How will they help me in my studies? Tests for which I have to prepare for doing MS in abroad?
  3. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  4. Chances to study in Abroad for F.Y.B.Com graduate?
  5. Can I study and get job in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  6. Chances to study in Abroad for F.Y.B.Com graduate?
  7. What we need to prepare to study abroad after completing 10th grade?
  8. How many marks are needed to be scored in 12th class to study MBBS in Abroad?
  9. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  10. Which exam to answer to go abroad to study after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  12. Study abroad for a candidate who has secured 76% in H.S.?
  13. Scholarship to study Abroad after Matriculation?
  14. How to prepare for further studies Abroad after 12th science?
  15. Qualification required to study engineering in a good university abroad? Which is the best place to study?
  16. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  17. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  18. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
25th April 2015, 09:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for oneself to study in abroad?

You need to appear in the entrance exams based on which the foreign institutes take admission. After giving the entrance exams, when you get the scores of the entrance exams, you need to apply online in the concerned institutes in which you are interested as per your scores. There are different entrance exams for different courses which also differ country-wise. Hence kindly mention the name of the course in which you are interested by commenting below and we will give you a detailed description along with preparation tips. For instance, in order to pursue B.Tech, you need to apply for SAT and IELTS/TOEFL, for MBBS there is MCAT, OMAT, BMAT, etc. along with IELTS/TOEFL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?