19th August 2013, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for IAS exam after passing 12th? Which are the coaching classes available in Sangli

How can i apply for ias exam after 12th and which are coaching classes available in sangli?

28th April 2015, 10:08 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for IAS exam after passing 12th? Which are the coaching classes available in Sangli

The minimum qualification required to apply for IAS exam is graduation degree.So, after passing 12th you have to also complete your graduation to become eligible for the IAS exam.

Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) conduct civil services exam every year in order to make recruitment in the posts like IAS,IPS,IFS,IRS,etc.

The eligibility criteria required to become eligible for the civil services exam are as under:-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The age limit to apply for the exam is from 21 years to 30 years for general category. Upper age limit is relaxed for OBC candidate by 3 years and 5 years for the SC/ST candidates.

-The candidate should have passed graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.The candidate who are in the final year of their degree course can also apply for the exam.

-The selection process involves of Preliminary exam, Main exam and Personality Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?