14th February 2012, 08:36 PM
sandeeep1986

How to prepare for IAS and PCS exam? Which are the coaching classes?

i m searching a coaching classes which guide me for the good preparation for ias and pcs exam .which is situated in noida .thanx in advance .

16th February 2012, 09:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for IAS and PCS exam? Which are the coaching classes?

It is always good to start preparation for IAS and PCS exams from a very young age. The number of candidates appearing for these exams is way too high. It is a difficult exam to crack. There are lots of coaching centers which provide classes for IAS and PCS exams. Some of the good coaching classes are Mishra IAS Academy, IAS study Centre, Career plus.
27th February 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for IAS and PCS exam? Which are the coaching classes?

hello sir
actually i want to join ias coaching.so tell me some coaching name in allahabad.
27th March 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

please tell mi who best caching in allahabad
4th April 2012, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is aneesh kumar mai (B C A) computer kiya hai kya mai pcs ki exa me bait sakata hu
11th April 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

is coaching classes for ias course in jaipur is good ?
13th April 2012, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

i want to prepare for IAS .will correspondence be helpful for the prepairation?
14th April 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am missing june batch admission to ias coaching classes due to my graduation exams but i want to join coaching,plzzzz tell me the new batcth scedule as early as possible plllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
30th April 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to prepare for pcs so please tell me the best coaching classes in moradabad
12th May 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to prepare for pcs so please tell me the best coaching class in delhi.
12th May 2012, 08:07 PM
Radhakrishna143

Dear sir,
It is always good to start preparation for IAS and
PCS exams from a very young age. The number of
candidates appearing for these exams is way too
high. It is a difficult exam to crack. There are lots
of coaching centers which provide classes for IAS
and PCS exams. Some of the good coaching classes are Mishra IAS Academy, IAS study Centre,
Career plus.
15th May 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

plz give me some tips for exam of IAS????/
2nd June 2012, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

sir, plz give me some suggestions for PCS coaching classes in allahabad.plz send me this in my id: [email protected]
23rd August 2012, 09:51 PM
gopal1438

IAS Eligible only degree student age 21 to 30year only.

Exam conduct through upsc.

Selection Procedure.

1. Preliminary exam,
2. main exam,
3. Personal interview.

1 civil service askivued test which consists of 2 objects papers and wi test your basic general knowledge le current affairs.

2. If ou clear the prelims them you will be eligible for them main which will test your graduation knowledge on 9 papers.

Paper 1 it hr an re indian language and is of 300marks.

Papers 2) english and is of 300marks.

Paper 3) essassy section carriaying 200marks.

Paper 4-5) both papers are of 300 marks an general students.

Papers 6-9) option paper be selected by the confidate and each carriaying 300marks,

If you clear both the prelims and the mains them you shall be eligible the final interview.

Best of luck.
24th August 2012, 01:25 AM
hameer4u

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for IAS and PCS exam? Which are the coaching classes?

Hey Man!
There is one real cool online content providers with some really amazing services on offer. www.thedigilibrary.com
You can get video lectures, digital notes, 24*7 teacher assistance, unlimited content and what not!

And the best part is... its all FREE!! Its doing wonders for me!! You can give it a shot...

Cheers!
24th August 2012, 10:16 AM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

hello dear,
It is always good to start preparation for IAS and PCS exams from a very young age
the exam is cound by upsc
this is toughest exam in india uhave to prepare mentaly
the age limit for IAS student is 21 to 30year only.

Selection Procedure.

1. Preliminary exam,
2. main exam,
3. Personal interview.
If you clear both the prelims and the mains them you shall be eligible the final interview.

good luck
7th September 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

plz show the submitt the aplication forms and pcs exam date
7th February 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to knw dat which is teh best coaching in bhopal for ias preparation i m waiting for reply?????
7th February 2013, 05:54 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

hello dear,
It is always good to start preparation for IAS and PCS exams from a very young age
the exam is cound by upsc
this is toughest exam in india uhave to prepare mentaly
the age limit for IAS student is 21 to 30year only.

Selection Procedure.

1. Preliminary exam,
2. main exam,
3. Personal interview.

good luck
25th June 2014, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for PCS exam and please tell the best coaching for PCS in kanpur?
25th June 2014, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for PCS exam and please tell the best coaching for PCS in kanpur?
10th July 2015, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want know that any up board certificate ( class 10 aur 12 ) is needed for any upsc exam preparation?
13th April 2017, 06:03 PM
prayatnaias

I want to know that which is the Best IAS Coaching in Lucknow for IAS/PCS preparation???
I visited Prayatna IAS in Lucknow how is it?
I m waiting for reply
21st May 2020, 02:51 PM
EliteIASAcademy

Default Online IAS Coaching in Delhi for UPSC Preparation - Elite IAS Academy

Elite Ias Academy Provide a Best Best IAS Coaching in Delhi, Also Provide UPSC Online Classes for Exam. Go Now Elite IAS Academy for IAS Academy in Delhi for the UPSC CSE Exam Preparation.

Learn More:- https://www.eliteias.in/student-zone/fee-structure/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?