23rd November 2012, 03:34 PM
gurunathmahesh

How can I apply for IPS after completing diploma

i have completed diploma after that completed PGDBM and now appering for MDS can i apply for IPS

21st April 2014, 12:30 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for IPS after completing diploma

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurunathmahesh View Post
i have completed diploma after that completed PGDBM and now appering for MDS can i apply for IPS
No, you’re not eligible for IPS Entrance Examination after diploma course. Diploma course is not enough qualification to apply for IPS Entrance examination.

Only graduate candidates (ie:- Bachelor/Master degree) are eligible to apply for IPS Entrance examination.

So, being a Diploma candidate you’re not eligible for IPS Entrance examination.

IPS stands for Indian Police Service and this Entrance examination is organized by Civil Service Examination Under UPSC Union Public Service for every year.

The Entrance examination is divided into three parts ie:- Civil Service Aptitude Test, Main Examination and Interview.

Graduation or equivalent qualification is the minimum educational qualification to apply for IPS Examination.

The age of the candidate should be minimum 21 years to 30 years and Upper age relaxation will be applicable for sc/st and obc category candidates.

The Applicant should be physically as well as medically fit for this IPS post.

To appear in this IPS Entrance examination you have to satisfy the above criteria then only you’re eligible for IPS Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?