1st October 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I join IPS Training after completion of Diploma at an age of 19 years?

How can i joint IPS TRAINING only completing the diploma at the age of 19 ??
is this possible.

1st October 2011, 03:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join IPS Training after completion of Diploma at an age of 19 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is this possible.

Dear friend,

Diploma candidate are not eligible for IPS exam.

IPS exam is conducted by UPSC. There are some criteria you have to follow for appearing in IPS exam.

Those candidate have completed graduation in any discipline from recognized university are eligible for IPS exam.

But your age should be in between 21-30years for general candidate.
In IPS exam their is provide age relaxation for OBC candidate is 3years and for SC/ST candidate is 5 years.

The maximum attempts for Sc/ST candidate is Unlimited. For OBC candidate it is 7 years and for general candidate it will be 5 years.

Also you must be citizen of India.

PROCESS BECOME A IPS OFFICER:-

1. Fill up the Application form.

2.Preliminary exam is consist of two papers.

a) General studies -----150 marks

b)From Optional subject -------300 marks

3.If you have qualify in Preliminary exam then you have to go for IPS mains exam.

4.After completion of your main exam you have to go for Interview.

Thanks
1st October 2011, 04:38 PM
convertor

Default Re: How can I join IPS Training after completion of Diploma at an age of 19 years?

hello friend,

IPS stands for Indian Police Service.

for joining in to IPS ,certain rules and regulations are there.

first you have to write union public service commission exams.

for that exams eligibility criteria is:-

**educational qualification is graduation in any stream from any recognized university.

**age limit:-

for open candidates 21 to 30years.

for BC candidates 21 to 33years.

for SC/ST candidates 21 to35years.

then apply exams and then IPS training.

so you are not eligible for joining IPS now.

do graduation degree and then join.

all the best
1st October 2011, 05:40 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How can I join IPS Training after completion of Diploma at an age of 19 years?

Quote:
is this possible.
No you are not eligible to become IPS with these given qualifications.

If to become IPS officer is your dream then the thing first you have to do is complete your Degree of any stream that may be of your choice.

because Degree is the minimum qualification for appearing in IPS exam,Better to say Civil Service exam which is conducted by UPSC.

And also only the candidates with the age of 21 years are eligible to apply for this exam. no candidate is eligible before the age of 21 and after the age of 30.

Being Inspired to become IPS officer till you become that is very important to so maintain the same intensity of desire.

You need to work hard from now to complete your degree and preparing for the most toughest examination what you are aiming for.
I wish you could succeed in fulfilling your dream.
1st October 2011, 06:01 PM
malek basit

Dear friends......

The minimum age required for appearing for the entrance exam is 21years. Also it is a must to pursue graduation from a recognised institute. So either ways you are not eligible for the course. You need to first of pursue a degree course. Both the universities Dharwad and Kuvempu are recognised. However in terms of rating Dharwad is rated better. Therefore preferably pursue the course from Dharwad. To become an IPS officer you will need to appear for the Civil Service exam. You can appear for the exam when you are in the final year of degree course. In the meantime you can start preparing for the exam. Make sure that you read the newspapers daily also update yourself in the General knowledge section.

More enformation that Link Are:::

http://Union-Public-Service-Commission-UPSC.jpg
1st October 2011, 06:17 PM
jevirsinh

Hi

Friend you are not eligible for IPS

For IPS exam you should have graduate from any stream.
and you are diploma student so not eligible so first of complete your graduation and then apply for IPS

all the best..
1st October 2011, 07:38 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
IPS exam is part of the Civil Services examination and there are no special requirements .But you need to satisfy requirement to write the UPSC exam.
ELIGIBILITY
You age must be between 21 years and 30 years of age
You must possess a graduate degree in any discipline
as you have not completed your degree you need to pursue it you can apply in the final year also.there is o restriction for the course you do.By the time you finish your course you will have attained the required age and you can apply.
28th November 2011, 10:08 PM
litunu

for joining in to IPS ,certain rules and regulations are there.

first you have to write union public service commission exams.

for that exams eligibility criteria is:-

**educational qualification is graduation in any stream from any recognized university.

**age limit:-

for open candidates 21 to 30years.

for BC candidates 21 to 33years.

for SC/ST candidates 21 to35years.

then apply exams and then IPS training.

so you are not eligible for joining IPS now.
17th June 2012, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

can I join IPS Training after completion of B.com(computers) at an age of 24 years?
2nd October 2012, 07:04 AM
Unregistered

How to join IPS training center in hydrabad afrer completion of graduation...?
9th October 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

after complete b.tech in electrical branch can i join ips traning
10th October 2012, 05:55 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

Iam sorry to say this you are not eligible for IPS because diploma candidates are not eligible, to be eligible for IPS you need to complete any graduation from a recognised university. Also you have not sufficient age to appear this exam the minimum age to appear this exam is 21years.

Eligibility criteria:-

The candidate should be complete graduation or any equivalent degree from a recognised university.

Final year appearing candidates can also eligible.

Percentage is not required to appear this exam.

You must be a citizen of india.

Age criteria:-

For General candidates--> 21 years to 30years,

For OBC candidates--> 21 years to 33years,

For SC/ST candidates--> 21years to 35years.

Selection process:-

##Civil services preliminary exam,

##civil services main exam,

##Personal interview.

Number of attempts:-

4 times for general candidates,

7 times for OBC candidates,

No limit for SC/ST candidates.

For more information visit below website

www.upsc.gov.in

All the best.
29th October 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

At any cost I want to become an ips office
So now I am studing for engineering 1 st year.i have only 12years infront of me so
What should I do
30th October 2012, 08:33 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Unfortunately you can't. For Indian Police Service you need minimum qualification of bachelor degree. It could be any stream that does not matter. What matters is that you must have a graduation degree. This is quite important.

Unfortunately diploma is not considered equvalient to a degree. Therefore if your dream is to pursue IPS then continue with your studies and apply for a graduation course. If you did diploma in engineering then lateral entry into B.Tech is the perfect option for you.

You can do so if scored at least 50-60 percent marks in diploma course. Otherwise most colleges would not offer admission to you. There is a option to seek direct admission on merit, which is offered by various engineering colleges in India. However there is a large chunk of colleges that would prefer candidate to go through entrance exam.

I am talking about LEET entrance exam. Although some colleges prefer to conduct their own entrance exam. The bottom line is that you definitely need a graduation degree for IPS training. In any case you should go for graduation. Out of over half a million candidates who apply for IPS, merely 200 to 500 gets selected every year. Therefore you should be prepared for alternative career path in case if you fail to make the cut.

Eligibility

1. Only candidates of Indian origin can apply.

2. Age limit is 21 to 30 years as on August 1 of examination year.

3. Age limit for OBC is relaxed by 3 years.

4. SC/ST are eligible for 5 years relaxation in upper age.

5. A graduation degree in any stream is mandatory.

Exam Pattern

1. Preliminary Exams

2. Main Exams

3. Interview
1st February 2013, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

i have got spects in my eyes...can i join I.P.S. training coarse?I.E. am i eligible for joining ?
18th April 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

ips mateni layajat? and ketali age ho to axam api sakay? obc matena scop?
22nd May 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

My name mahendra markam h mai 12th arts pass hu ips mai barti hona chata hu plz ans
5th July 2013, 03:15 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
is this possible.
You cannot apply for the IPS Exam with a diploma degree as the minimum qualification required for this post is a graduation degree in any stream.

IPS stands for Indian Police Service. IPS is an All India Civil Service Examination which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission.

IPS Exam Eligibility Criteria:-
  • You need to be a citizen of India.
  • You need to possess a graduate degree in any discipline of your choice from a recognized university.
  • If you are in the final semester or you have taken the final degree exam but awaiting the results then also you can appear for the IPS Preliminary examination.
  • Your age should not be less than 21 years when you are about to apply for the exam and the upper age limit for giving this exam is 30 years.
Selection Procedure:-

The following stages needs to be crossed to be selected:-
  1. Preliminary Examination
  2. Main Examination (Written Exam+Interview)
CSAT Exam Pattern:-

Preliminary Exam Pattern:-
  • Paper I : General Studies (GS) - 200 marks - 2 hours
  • Paper II : Civil Service Aptitude Test (CSAT) - 200 marks - 2 hours
Main Exam Pattern:-
  • Essay-200 Marks
  • English Comprehension & English Précis-100 Marks
  • General Studies–I- 250 marks
  • General Studies –II- 250 Marks
  • General Studies –III- 250 Marks
  • General Studies –IV - 250 Marks
  • Optional Subject – Paper 1- 250 Marks
  • Optional Subject – Paper 2- 250 Marks

Hope this helps :-> :->
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?